Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Any luck from Maryland bowhunters? >

Any luck from Maryland bowhunters?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any luck from Maryland bowhunters?

Old 09-21-2005, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any luck from Maryland bowhunters?

get a scent lok , i have seen sooooooo many more deer the last season since i got my scent lok, before i was literally seeing maybe 3 deer a day , few small bucks a season , this year i got my LOK , and i saw 5 HUGE bucks , im talkin slobs , b4 that i would see them way off in the distance , but this year i was able to get them within 50 yards in the biologic field , a little far from my range , but i moved stands for this year , and im ready to rock , in my LOK
Old 09-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

I took a 6pt last Fri. Don't need scent lock if you huntand pay attention tothe wind. Took him at 6:50 am withsweat pouring off me from the walk in and the climb up the tree.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: DoubleLung55

but this year i was able to get them within 50 yards in the biologic field , a little far from my range , but i moved stands for this year , and im ready to rock , in my LOK
Could this be the reason for getting them in so close and not the scent lok suit. I'm not a firm believer of all this scent lok clothing. I have friends that smoke and wear jeans in the stand and get deer every year on public land.