Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

excal strings

Old 01-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: excal strings

Wow your a Doctor now,, Im not loosing anythinghave just been offended by a lot of what in my opinion is B.S. will leave it at that..

Old 01-09-2007, 08:44 AM

ORIGINAL: htoler

i dont care to spend money on a spell checker...
Henry, They are free! When you post messages on the forum there should be a little ABC box with a check in it. That is your spell checker, but you will need to down load it for free. If the box is not there then here is the link to get it and again it is totally free.

http://www.iespell.com

On the forum you are totally relying on text to communicate with people, if the spelling is so bad that it is almost unreadable then it is frustrating and rubs on people after a while. I am not the best speller and I always use a spell checker. It is really bad when you get cranked up, then it is almost like trying to read code or something. I do it is a courtesy to others so they are not scratching there heads, and it can only make a person look smarter. Give it a try! The best part about IESPELL is that every time I do a check and your screen name is in it, it wants to correct it as Hitler! I laugh every time i see it!
Old 01-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Does anyone here work at the post office?