Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

excal strings

Old 01-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: excal strings

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

whatever Jason your what I would call a button pusher..

Time to let this die usless youns want to see just how bad things can get before a moderator jumps in and locks things and puts a stop to it..
Old 01-08-2007, 05:06 PM

Well I do not think you can do a search on who has posted lately and who has not, and if I could do a search on there screen names I wouldn't need to ask who they arewould I caption obvious! Step up and post there screen names and we can see all the damage, or continue to post circles and make yourself look normal!
Old 01-08-2007, 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: htoler

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

whatever Jason your what I would call a button pusher..

Time to let this die usless youns want to see just how bad things can get before a moderator jumps in and locks things and puts a stop to it..
Your what I would call a big button! Nice and easy!
Old 01-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

henry; Let me try one last time to explain this. Apparently, at one time Excal had an endless loop Fast Flight material string. By the nature of the design [endless loop] and of the material [fast flight] it was hard on the bows. So...... Excal changed the material they were made of from fast flight [same as current fff] to dacron and called the new string Excel, endless loop dacron.End loops tight, but material stretches.S ince the Flemish style string [woven loops]has more "stretch due to the design, they offer it in Fast Flight material. Get it??? An endless loop type string out of fast flight material has no stretch [forgiving] qualities either by design or material involved. The FFF has some forgiveness by being Flemish [woven end loops] but still is the hardest on limbs in the event of a dry fire. Saw your post on Excal forum, answered by Jim C and you can't get what you are after because it no longer exists, a point Bill T tried to make in his originalk e-mail to you. To cover your "mistakes" "misunderstandings" you now attempt to impugn either Bill T for waxing his strings or Danny Miller for not. Nowhere has Dan Miller ever posted do not wax your string, but rather offers HIS OPINION privately by phone. Since the majority of your posts seem to be orientated toward 10 pt [a great company, w/ great products,] why don't you sell your Excal and spare not only yourself, but all of us this anal retentive BS?? And, finally, as far as anyone getting "run-off" of an Internet forum, I hope they just walked away in case they were chewing gum at the same time!! Btw: I'm currently at about 200 shots each w/ FFF on Phoenix and Emax w/ no wax, no ill results. My advice, get a job w/ 10 pt, sell your Excal, they are great bows, but probably not for everyone.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:29 PM

I am glad I became friends with the people I did! This site always seems to offer the answer, just sometimes it is not understood. I wish I knew as many Horton guys that had as much good info as the Excal crowd does.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Dan and Jason, I like the two of you a lot. You guys are nice and calm, informative, intellegent, and never say bad things to me. I will not name names but I am starting to feel hurt and a bit abused. I don't know why I am being picked on. Did I do something wrong to be on the bad side of the rath of an angry man? Please quote anything that may have been impolite or disrespectfull. I will take no answer to this as a good thing and assume that I did nothing to have some one drop the bars on me.
I hope tomorrow brings a happier, healthier, wiser, more polite, intellegent, quiet day!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

henry; Let me try one last time to explain this. Apparently, at one time Excal had an endless loop Fast Flight material string. By the nature of the design [endless loop] and of the material [fast flight] it was hard on the bows. So...... Excal changed the material they were made of from fast flight [same as current fff] to dacron and called the new string Excel, endless loop dacron.End loops tight, but material stretches.S ince the Flemish style string [woven loops]has more "stretch due to the design, they offer it in Fast Flight material. Get it??? An endless loop type string out of fast flight material has no stretch [forgiving] qualities either by design or material involved. The FFF has some forgiveness by being Flemish [woven end loops] but still is the hardest on limbs in the event of a dry fire. Saw your post on Excal forum, answered by Jim C and you can't get what you are after because it no longer exists, a point Bill T tried to make in his originalk e-mail to you. To cover your "mistakes" "misunderstandings" you now attempt to impugn either Bill T for waxing his strings or Danny Miller for not. Nowhere has Dan Miller ever posted do not wax your string, but rather offers HIS OPINION privately by phone. Since the majority of your posts seem to be orientated toward 10 pt [a great company, w/ great products,] why don't you sell your Excal and spare not only yourself, but all of us this anal retentive BS?? And, finally, as far as anyone getting "run-off" of an Internet forum, I hope they just walked away in case they were chewing gum at the same time!! Btw: I'm currently at about 200 shots each w/ FFF on Phoenix and Emax w/ no wax, no ill results. My advice, get a job w/ 10 pt, sell your Excal, they are great bows, but probably not for everyone.
Dan I dont recall asking you to explain,, you basically called me a lier when I said that D. Miller said not to wax the center serving.. told me I had misunderstood what he said and so on .. and how did that turn out??
and if I wanted your advice I would ask for it..

more to follow sice youns didnt want to let it die...

Don I took you remark about your feelings to just be another poke or prod
if they were truly hurt let me know.. I dont think you are that thin skinned to care what my thoughts are about anything..
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

DAN

Saw your post on Excal forum, answered by Jim C and you can't get what you are after because it no longer exists, a point Bill T tried to make in his originalk e-mail to you. To cover your "mistakes" "misunderstandings" you now attempt to impugn either Bill T for waxing his strings or Danny Miller for not. Nowhere has Dan Miller ever posted do not wax your string, but rather offers HIS OPINION privately by phone

Dan no Im not going to get rid of me Excal just to please you.. and I can get the same type of response from TenPoint people as well just as I have when asking how often to use the rail lube on the rail.. and I posted on the Excal forum asking about if anyone could post a pic because Don said he would like to see a pic of one.. so I was trying to see if anyone could post one.. and in one of your post you stated you had never herd of an endless loop FF string the latter tried to explain what it was.. also I dont remember mentioning any names of Excal People
you are entitled to your thoughts run with them. you have been wrong about things yourself.. and were very presistant that you were right.
And I would not be a good TenPoint Employee because I would get into it with people like you.. I wonder if I should share some of the things you have told me?? and btw whats it to you who I ask questions??

Old 01-09-2007, 07:14 AM
Typical Buck

Don you offended me and every attempt to get you to drop the offending isshue was to no avail, you then took it to the point of making fun of me hence my reply you know what you can do..
I used to have a lot of respect for you. I never have been a good spellerand the only one that has ever messed with me about it was you untill the others picked up on what you were doing.. Dan stated one time he could not make sense out of a message I sent him. but never messed with me the way you have.. and i dont care to spend money on a spell checker a true friend accepts a person as they are and would not make fun of them in public just to offend them..
could say more but wont enough is enough so much for some I thought were friends....
Old 01-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Its rather obvious that you're loosing it. Why don't you take a deep breath and calm down before you give yourself an aneurysm.

Quick Reply: excal strings

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.