Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite >

Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

Old 06-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

What's this??? Htoler is mellowing out and Smokepole not cranking it up??? Is nothing sacred anymore? What to do for fun now?? Still got a tad over 3 months til season, whatever will we do?? LOL i really like this forum, one of the reasons is no matter how much some of us disagree, it seems we all stay cyber friends when the dust settles.

I suppose this is nothing more than a pipe-dream, but I often think what fun it would be for as many of us as possible to meet up somewhere someday and do some shootin and sippin. Maybe a long week-end or whatever. I'd give my left lower to shoot that Pro-Elite of Htolers and see Dnk full of MooseHead eh??
Old 06-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

well for somthing like that to happen I think it would have to be a planned event centrally located for everyone.. and who said anything about me mellowing out and Smoke not cranking it up.. LOL
we just need another good topic.. theres a new one that might get it going again so you better head out no for the Beer and popcorn.. so you dont miss it.. LOL
Old 06-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have mine and ready fer the showhtoler crying over that 2 grand worn out 10 pt. elite! He dropped out of tree stand when he saw a deer. HAHAHA its covered with the life time warranty!