Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite >

Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

Old 06-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

Well, it's like this here. I wanted the best! I bought the best! It's trouble free! It's a great shooter! Don't need to carry extra strings! It's tuned from the factory! It kills deer! Soooo, take your check book to the pro shop and buy one. Don't need to check out those other makes, just carry your check book. They high dollar. The best usually are. If I had invented a good bow, it'd have been a Ten Point! Nouff said! LOL
BBO
Old 06-24-2006, 03:12 PM

WOW !!! Looks like Ive got some research to do. I didnt realize there were other crossbows besides Excalibur
Old 06-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

There ain't no other xbows, they 're frauds and fakes like decepticons! Just cause head and heart aches. Durn i mummbling again ain't put teeth in today. I soak them in rum, Captain Morgan if you please! Planter serving loose too much wax, Thats bad info you have waxed whole string real good. Then keep that serving waxed all around and make sure yer string is twisted to yer back brace heigth line. If its just one string it mayhave been served too loose, if 2 have done it check fer a burr along that side of rail and make sure rail and limb bolts are tight! Ok now if you have that kind of money to look at 10 pt.'s then you can get the E'cet ready to roll fer 2/3's of that. Don't buy into the pkg. deals some of that stuff you don't need! Bow, scope,mount, rings dz. arrows, rope cocker or crankaroo, extra string and a stringer, wax. I will tell ya fer $90 less the Phoenix will harvest everything the bigger two will! You won't ever notice 20 to 40 fps less. That means less walking to other side to retrieve yer arrow![]Oh yea shooting a 10 pt. is like chucking a fat cow! Bring it on i is ready want to smell a soup bone![8D]
Old 06-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

Ok cant hold back,, if you guys want to talk about the best crossbow on the market then lets talk about it,,

We all know TenPoint makes the best most safty oriented crossbow on the market,, feature for feature their is no subsitute.. who other than TenPoint offers a dryfire inhibitor?? and its safty clicks on when cocking the crossbow, and who ealse offers a double safty?? and what about that 3x proview scope it offers the best of both worlds ,, can either use the red or green dots or use it as a conventional scope with crosshairs..and what about that accudraw and accudraw 50, who offers a better cocking aid??and what about that steady eddy monopodand if you get that ProElite package it comes with everything you need ,, comes borsighted from the factory , so right out of the hardcase it comes in you will be very close to having the scope zeroed..

sure the Excals are simple and shoot well ,, but that dosent mean thay are better ,,oh and you can change your own string.. I hear that can be done on a tenpoint also , if you know what you are doing..
Old 06-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Spike

I am going to have to try the TenPoint..

Interesting, for some reason I cannot access the TenPoint website, so I called them-and requested a catalog.

Immediately, TenPoint air mailed a catalog to me. I was impressed with that.

I think both manufacturers-TenPoint and Excalibur-have something to offer.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:42 PM
Typical Buck

Dougk if you have any questions about your TenPoint just ask we will be glad to help..
Old 06-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler: Do you sell cars? Ya might wanna give it a try. If somebody comes in wanting a plain white work truck, w/ painted bumpers, small 6 cyl. and a stick shift for about 15 grand, why you could have them in a 4x4, crew cab, power windows, IOW, all the goodies for what? about 40-45 thou?? At that price you could throw in a cheap Excal as a deal sweetener! LOL
Old 06-24-2006, 08:52 PM
Typical Buck

LOL Dan,, I think the TenPoint sold itself .. I think the customer service when he called had a lot to do with it..
Just like when Randy aka 10ptcrossbow located a dealer for me.. within acceptable driving distance..

and BTW as a deal sweetner I would throw in a nice TenPoint .. lol

Old 06-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler: You're right about customer service, one thing ya read alot of on any of the xbow forums is how all the mfgrs bend over backwards to help ya out. no dividing lines there, which imho is a good thing.

Now, where were we? oh yeah, got a question for ya. If 10 pt sold toilet paper, would you buy and use it?? Careful now, this could be one of them loaded questions!! LMAO! Danged if ya do, danged if ya don't!! Here's the correct answer: Dan, not as long as smokepole keeps sending me those white cobs. LOL Have a good night Henry, we love ya
Old 06-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can tell yer going to be like a pain in my a!! Beat 10 pt.'s drum, the best is and always will be Excaliburs. Safety yes the 10 pt. has 2 of them. We feel that if yer smart enough to buy the Excalibur yer smart enough to use the safety! Triggers Excal good as they get, same with accuracy! Oh yes did i tell ya Excals are more reasonable. Next ya will say lets have a shoot out OK. I will point out that Excals have won all the championships fer several years and more! I say again each person should try out all the xbows then get the one they like the best.[8D]

Quick Reply: Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.