HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 05:44 PM
smokepolehall
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Xcalibur Exocet Vs TenPoint Elite

There ain't no other xbows, they 're frauds and fakes like decepticons! Just cause head and heart aches. Durn i mummbling again ain't put teeth in today. I soak them in rum, Captain Morgan if you please! Planter serving loose too much wax, Thats bad info you have waxed whole string real good. Then keep that serving waxed all around and make sure yer string is twisted to yer back brace heigth line. If its just one string it mayhave been served too loose, if 2 have done it check fer a burr along that side of rail and make sure rail and limb bolts are tight! Ok now if you have that kind of money to look at 10 pt.'s then you can get the E'cet ready to roll fer 2/3's of that. Don't buy into the pkg. deals some of that stuff you don't need! Bow, scope,mount, rings dz. arrows, rope cocker or crankaroo, extra string and a stringer, wax. I will tell ya fer $90 less the Phoenix will harvest everything the bigger two will! You won't ever notice 20 to 40 fps less. That means less walking to other side to retrieve yer arrow![]Oh yea shooting a 10 pt. is like chucking a fat cow! Bring it on i is ready want to smell a soup bone![8D]