Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
So crossbow are legal now...... >

So crossbow are legal now......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So crossbow are legal now......

Old 07-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well BC...it looks like it is indeed a done deal and therefore not up for debate any longer. Your last incoherent ramblings show you are weary and it's good this is all settled and you can get on with life. If you are ever down this way look me up and we can go deer hunting sometime....with bows of course.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:22 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
A similar proposal is up in Florida but on private land only. Hopefully Florida will also allow crossbows during archery season.
Bet you do. Got to line your pockets with sportsman money one way or another. Kinda like a blamma bigbulls bailout. No wonder you like him so much.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Still going with that huh? Boy, you just don't have a clue do you.

Oh, did I mention that you are going to have to hunt with all of those "slob" arrow gun hunters in Maryland? Better watch out. They shoot at anything that moves you know. You might want to stay home for your own safety. It's gonna be a war zone you know.

Last edited by bigbulls; 07-12-2010 at 05:08 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:58 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls

Still going with that huh? Boy, you just don't have a clue do you.

Oh, did I mention that you are going to have to hunt with all of those "slob" arrow gun hunters in Maryland? Better watch out. They shoot at anything that moves you know. You might want to stay home for your own safety. It's gonna be a war zone you know.
Don't have to worry much about that, I lease land and own land. You have too in this state.

But you are pimping arrowguns so hard, it makes you wonder. I mean, I would say you have never hunted here, but you spend more time on this thread then anywhere.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Another one makes all his decisions based off of internet polls
Who would that be?
Old 07-12-2010, 10:31 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
Who would that be?
Maybe you should go to AT and find out who should believe it is.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

seems like a moot point now that MD is finally allowing all archery equipment during archery season
Old 07-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Spike

Smile

great news nc passed crossbow hunting fro 2010-2011 and hunting on sunday happy for all you maryland cb hunters as well as all the nc cb hunters i think thers room for all to hunt and get along it all belongs to god.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Maybe you should go to AT and find out who should believe it is.
History shows you would either not have an answer - at least one that you could back up.
Thanks for being predictable.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:01 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
History shows you would either not have an answer - at least one that you could back up.
Thanks for being predictable.
Well looks like I am going to have to get a crossbow.

Guys, whats a good one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.