Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Bowtech and Diamond Pics! >

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Old 09-23-2008, 07:20 AM

Default RE: New Bowtech's and Diamond's

Oh man are those bad. I love how they all look. I really like the admiral and the captain. Time for a new bow I think. [8D][8D]
Old 09-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

ORIGINAL: CCPaHunter

jbowersox

I believe I can answer you question about them moving the suppressors. On my new 101stI was having problems with the string loop rotating around the string after every shot. I had it tightened and retied a few times but still had the problem. I took it back to the shopand spoke toone of the more knowledgeable guys. He told methe suppressor isto close to loop causing it to snap around. I had an after market one put on in the lower position and problem solved. There was also a problem with the kisser buttons not staying on and being to close to old suppressor.It also seems to quieter now. Ken
Could be but I have the factory String Suppressor on my General where it's located close to the string loop and I tied my own using Greg's thread using the BCY material from RedCharm and ever since I put that on no problems at all.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:29 AM
Fork Horn

I still say it guys most of these bows still wont be available to early 09 I would imagine. Or at least the people who will get them first are pro staffer shooters and corporate advisory staff. The general public wont get them right away.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, all amazing shooters I'm sure. However, all of my bows from here on out will be 36"+ ATA, so the Sentinel is looking mighty attractive to me. The Brigadier (hopefully Matt or one of the Bowtech guys can fill me in at the appropriate time) seems to be similar to the Constitution, and I want a target bow, so it will be interesting to compare those two.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:00 AM
Fork Horn

I am PRAYING Mossy Oak TREESTAND is an option on the Diamond line up!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Matt and Rob, I understand all that but why not change the introductory date and heave the dealers do then what they do now to rid them selfs of last years models. If Bowtech or any manufacturer for that matter released their lineup in say June the dealers would have between tax time and June to get rid of old inventory. A lot of bows I would imagine are bought with tax refunds. Then you would have your new bow dialed in for hunting season. I can see the importance of not leaking info. A customer might opt to wait for the new lineup after seeing what they are offering instead of taking a good deal on last years model. IMO it just makes good business sense. Just move everything back a few months. Shouldn't be that hard to do. Just my thinking.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: npockat32

ORIGINAL: CCPaHunter

jbowersox

I believe I can answer you question about them moving the suppressors. On my new 101st I was having problems with the string loop rotating around the string after every shot. I had it tightened and retied a few times but still had the problem. I took it back to the shop and spoke to one of the more knowledgeable guys. He told me the suppressor is to close to loop causing it to snap around. I had an after market one put on in the lower position and problem solved. There was also a problem with the kisser buttons not staying on and being to close to old suppressor. It also seems to quieter now. Ken
Could be but I have the factory String Suppressor on my General where it's located close to the string loop and I tied my own using Greg's thread using the BCY material from RedCharm and ever since I put that on no problems at all.
I have not had problems with my loop either on the Marquis. I don't mind that they changed it, just wondering if there was a specific logic behind it. Maybe you're right though CCPaHunter. Maybe it was causing some problems with string loops.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

One pro to releasing bows now (for the companies at least)is that many of us have bowhunting fever right now. Some of us have it year round, but there are many casual hunters who are dusting off their old bows now getting ready for season and are realizing they might need to think about new equipment. There are others, that don't think of hunting season until its upon them and then they are all "gun ho". People have bows and bowhunting on the brain right now as opposed to say Jan-June and that might be why the companies release bows in Oct/Nov.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:06 PM

I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I bought the Marquis last Christmas, so no new bows for me for a while.[:@]
Old 09-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Spike

Default RE: New Bowtech's and Diamond's

hey was that a website? address?

Quick Reply: New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.