Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PA Bowhunter Education Course >

PA Bowhunter Education Course

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PA Bowhunter Education Course

Old 06-06-2007, 11:50 AM

Default PA Bowhunter Education Course

Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a PA Bowhunter Education Course availble to take on June 24, 2007 Here in Central PA. This is not mandatory for PA residents but I highly reccomend it. You will be amazed at what information you take away from the course. Also it is a good course to take incase you ever plan to hunt out of state. A lot of other states require you to have taken a bowhunter ed course to be able to get a license in their state. Here is the link for the course I will be teaching but you may also find other courses available across the state. You may also register online for the course at the PA Game Commission website

http://www.hte.state.pa.us/eventCalendarShow.aspx?class_id=561

EVENT DETAILS
SUCCESSFUL BOWHUNTING
This is a voluntary, one-day certification class for any person desiring to improve their skills and learn more about bowhunting. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To receive a training certificate recognized by other states or provinces, you must pass a written exam at this class! Prior to attending this one-day class, you must complete the independent study part of this training. After registering for this class, you must contact the below person to request a copy of your study guide. The independent study part of the training will require about 6 – 8 hours to complete. Please bring your completed study guide to your class.

Date(s)06/24/2007 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM

Cost$18 non-refundable (Pre-Registration is required) Lunch is provided

LocationTHREE POINT SPORTSMANS CLUB, PANCAKE ROAD, CLARENCE, PA 16829

Contact(s)BRUCE HOUCK (814)387-6832

Directions
TakeDire I-80 to Snow Shoe Exit 147. At stop sign at junction of 144 turn left onto Rt 144 & travel 0.8 m. to stop sign. Turn right & travel app. 1.6 m. to Clar. Post Office. At PO turn R& go 1.2 m

Comments
Their will be signs at the Clarence Post Office to the Club House.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA Bowhunter Education Course

yea those things are HARD to come by in the western part of the state. Fill up fast. Then the one or 2 that are open are usually during plans I can't break [&:]