Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA Bowhunter Education Course >

PA Bowhunter Education Course

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Bowhunter Education Course

Old 07-30-2006, 05:32 PM

Default PA Bowhunter Education Course

Anyone thinking of bowhunting outside of PA you may need this course certification to get you license incertain states. If you would like more info you may PM me here (Chad AKA PA Hardwoods) or contact Bruce Houck of Clarence archery at the number below.[/align][/align]This is a single day event.[/align][/align]Date & Time: August 13, 2006 8a-5p[/align][/align]Directions: Three Point Sportsmans Club is located in Clarence. Take I-80 to Exit 22 (Snow Shoe) and turn left off of the ramp onto Rt 144. Travel .8 miles to stop sign. Turn right and travel approximately 1.6 miles to Clarence Post Office. At Post Office turn right onto Pancake Rd. and travel 1.2 miles. The clubhouse is located on the right side of the road. [/align][/align]Pre-Registration Required: Yes.[/align][/align]Miscellaneous Information: There is a class fee of $18.00 that will be collected the day of the course.[/align]

This event is 74 miles from you (17110).
8 AM - 5 PM

Phone: 814/387-6832
Old 07-31-2006, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA Bowhunter Education Course

My nephew found this out the hard way when he tried to get his NY bowhunter stamp. They would give him a gun license but not a bow stamp saying PA's bow license was not recognized.That was a couple years ago but I'm pretty sure it's still true.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:49 PM

this is my first year bow hunting. I went through the classes to learn about this sport. I am glad i did not only for the new knowledge but also so that I can hunt in different states in the future. Questions though I got that card when I passed the test, aren't they supposed to send something in the mail?
Old 08-03-2006, 05:41 AM

Nope, you get the card after you pass the test there at the class. Nothing additional in the mail or otherwise.