Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

A Horrible Experience!!!

Old 03-12-2005, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Horrible Experience!!!

Well I’m glad your happy with the outcome and if i was Apple I would say nothing more about it to anyone again other than refer to you as a happy costumer, but I am not Apple. As a fellow bow hunter I hope you have learned to react a little slower when wronged, give people a little more slack and exhibit one of bow hunting greatest assets. Patience.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

nodog---at the time, I was speaking to the owner's daughter--whould you have expected another person at Apple to say something different to what the owner's daughter said to me--I was doubtful of that!!
Nevertheless, not wanting to let this just end like this and haven't a clue what I was going to do with this laser light--I wrote a letter/email to Apple Archery--Holly Hurtz.
Two days passed before I heard from her--so during that time, I assumed she could have done nothing herself--after all, I had dealt with the owner's daughter.
It was not until Holly replied to my email that things changed.
Maybe like you said, I should have waited a bit longer before I judged Apple, but if the owner's daughter, who should lead her father's company by example, is handling a customer this way, I never, honestly never, expected an employee of that company to reverse her decision.

It was hard to hold in my feelings of the way I was treated--I was really hurt.
But if this happens again I will think of what you said and give it a bit more time--I agree with you on 'patience'--you're right.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Typical Buck

I too would have waited a till the problem was resolved or I cooled off before posting. I understand your frustrations as I have been there before in similar situations and had to come back and make mends on some posts. I am wiser now and will give things a bit more time before jumping the gun to post. Kudo's to you for your efforts to acknowledge it and post your positive dealings with holly. I in know way am affilitated with apple or have even bought apple products. Just my 2 cents. Perhaps lessen learned on both ends of the matchstick.