Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Horrible

Old 04-07-2004, 10:54 PM

Default Horrible

Check out the last part of this short clip. I find it very wrong that anyone would post something like this on any sort of hunting site. I hope they aren't promoting this sort of thing.

Note: If you are easily offended do not watch this clip.

Clip
Old 04-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Horrible

Washington Hunter I agree there was no need to show the end of this clip. Shot's like that are not ethical and aren't what we as bowhunter's like to represent sometimes these thing's happen but if he intentionaly made that shot ,I wouldn't be telling anyone If it was an accident he shouldn't be bowhunting.

nubo
Old 04-07-2004, 11:17 PM

By the way he acted at the end, I'm preeeetty sure it was no accident.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh Yea ! your probably right about that .There should have been some sort of sensorship on these vid's before they put out there for the world to see.

nubo
Old 04-07-2004, 11:29 PM

I agree! When I watched the slow motion part of the video, he shouldn't have taken the first shot as the doe was quartering towards him. The second shot was pure ignorance. It was a shot that should never be taken and certainly one that doesn't need to be shown. It definitely doesn't give bow hunters a good image. It is people like that that give nonhunters who don't have a real oppion either way, the reason to be an antihunter.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

MT Elk! you are absolutely correct ,I think we would all agree .

nubo
Old 04-07-2004, 11:40 PM

The site that this came from had a couple other similar to this, including a NON accidental spine shot. The first time I watched it it looked like it was just a high hit, purley accidental. But the last time I checked a deer's lungs/heart region wasn't in the center of the deer.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

What's the site you found it? and we'll have to boycott it . Bad review's speak volume's.

nubo
Old 04-08-2004, 12:50 AM

Only In Texas...

No offence to you ethical Texans out there!
Old 04-08-2004, 03:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

that is rediculous , what was the need to shoot it like that , i tink he was just tryin to show off , or something to tat effect that he could hit it in the head with his bow...but there isnt any need in hunting to show off , if ur gonna gloat , do it ethically , and then show ur trophy

Quick Reply: Horrible

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.