Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33) >

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Old 10-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by njbuck22
Whats happening team. Went to the same spot i saw the 9 and 6 point hoping to get a chance at the 6. Didnt see him, but a doe and fawn ended coming by and the doe got her heart cut in 2 by a 2 blade rage broadhead. Good to finally get deer number 1 on the ground. She is all checked in and butchered up. Tenderloins on the drill tonight, man i cant wait. I only had a picture on my cellphone. If i can get it on here i will post it. Hope you all are doing well.
Congrats on the doe!
Old 10-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Spike

well fellas, i'm back. made it to AL and hunted all day thursday. saw 3 does... problem was they saw me first. got called back to preform a funeral on friday. finished that up and drove back up to AL. cold front went thru friday and the wind was blowing like 25mph so we didn't see a thing friday night or saturday. came home for sunday, got in my stand Sunday evening at 4pm and by 4:05 had a doe on the ground. first deer ever with a bow. clean shot at 20 yards right thru the heart. i believe it was because i didn't have time to think about it. i shot that deer then watched as the parade started. does and fawns everywhere. my buddy was in a stand 100 yards from me and saw a nice 8 and a 6 but never presented a shot. i'll be working on them friday morning.

we didn't have a camera and cell phone was at home so no pictures. it is truly the coolest experience to spend all summer long shooting and have it pay off. my buddy jack got me started on bow hunting and i am so appreciative. i'm officially addicted.

well, meat is in the cooler. now it's time to get some points for the team. good luck this week guys.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

congrats on your first bowkill surge!!!! Ain't nothing like it!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Spike

Congrats!!! You're hooked for life now!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Typical Buck

Pin, were you able to send the picture to Western?
Sorry I could not do anything with it.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

haven't gotten it yet...
Old 10-23-2009, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whats happening team, hows everyone making out? Anyone gunna spend any time in a tree this weekend? For once in a long long time i have nothing planned this weekend and obviously tomorrow looks like its going to be a wash out. Im going to hunt tonight and hopefully the rest of the weekend but we will see, weather depending. Talking with some of my hunting friends, the deer seem to be in the pre-rut early here and are on their feet and moving activly. Its just a matter of time before the right one walks by the wrong tree.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am heading to NY tonight... pheasant hunting tomorrow AM and back to NY on Sun AM, weather permitting...
Old 10-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Spike

i'll be in a tree tomorrow afternoon. deer have been moving pretty good so we'll see. good luck guys!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:26 AM
Typical Buck

Not able to get out this weekend, started comming down with something Friday. It rained most of Saturday, Sunday was Sunny and warm but I was feeling alot better.
Am going to try and get out a couple of evenings this week.
Take care and stay safe!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.