Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33) >

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Old 10-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Spike

well guys the season just keeps gettin worse for me.. went out thursday to shoot the muzzleloader to make sure it was still on from last year.. it wasnt. it was shooting over 2 feet low at 100 yards. had to go back friday to finish up but that didnt happen. that nikon omega scope i got on there is screwed. got it raised up as high as it will go and its still a foot and a half low at 50 yards. its all over the place. its not like its doin it cuz its dirty. i cleaned it 4 times while i was out there yesterday. i guess i gotta send it back to nikon. and on top of that, my bow has a very loud limb creakin sound when i draw it back when its cold. it wont make that sound when im practicing.. only when im huntin and hoyt said if i send it back now i wont get it until the end of january. the sound is coming from the limb pocket so i know theres nothing physically wrong with the limbs. the guy at the shop couldnt fix it either. i think im just gonna wait til they get the hoyt maxxis 35 in and see what bowtech is gonna come out with and just go get a new bow... but ill still be huntin between now and then. i guess the least i can do is try
Old 10-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys, did not make it out yesterday.
I did get over to one of my leases and helped another guy in our lease open up a couple of old trails that have not been open for the 3 years we have had the lease.

Now I need to get another camera
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

that sucks dees... as for he mz... just go pick up a cheap scope to get you through... don't know about the bow... maybe the cold weather is doing it? what if you draw a dozen times or so in the stand... will the noise go away?
Old 10-19-2009, 05:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whats happening team. I only made it out on friday night due to all the rain. I ended up passing on a 9 point and a 6 point. The 9 was actually the first 9 i have ever seen on stand while hunting in NJ. He is a 2 and a half year old and if he make it till next year i think he will be a good one. The property i was hunting offers him a good chance to make it to next year, if he doesnt get hit by a car. The 6 point almost had his number drawn to ride home in the truck. I have seen him before and he is right at the point where i dont know if i should take him or not. He is a 3 and a half year old, but only a 6 point. I think if he makes the mistake again he might come home with me. For some reason im not seeing any does at all this year though. I have only seen 13 does and fawns this season. Strange, cause im covered up in bucks, which isnt a bad thing.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wish I could have that problem NJ!!!! I'd have shot the 6 & the 9!!!! LOL!!!
keep at it!
Old 10-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

hey I shot a doe friday night and can't get the picture to resize right. Is there anyone I can e-mail the pic to so they can resize it for me. Had four does come in only three left. Still waiting on that big boy. Thanks
Old 10-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

Pin, send the picture to me at [email protected] I should be able to resize it for you.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks sideways
Old 10-20-2009, 04:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can send over to me if there is any other issues..
Went out last night in MA and saw nothing..
Can't hunt tonight or tomorrow ( I think). I will be out on Thurs & Friday.
not sure of NY or MA though.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whats happening team. Went to the same spot i saw the 9 and 6 point hoping to get a chance at the 6. Didnt see him, but a doe and fawn ended coming by and the doe got her heart cut in 2 by a 2 blade rage broadhead. Good to finally get deer number 1 on the ground. She is all checked in and butchered up. Tenderloins on the drill tonight, man i cant wait. I only had a picture on my cellphone. If i can get it on here i will post it. Hope you all are doing well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.