HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Surgeman
Spike

well fellas, i'm back. made it to AL and hunted all day thursday. saw 3 does... problem was they saw me first. got called back to preform a funeral on friday. finished that up and drove back up to AL. cold front went thru friday and the wind was blowing like 25mph so we didn't see a thing friday night or saturday. came home for sunday, got in my stand Sunday evening at 4pm and by 4:05 had a doe on the ground. first deer ever with a bow. clean shot at 20 yards right thru the heart. i believe it was because i didn't have time to think about it. i shot that deer then watched as the parade started. does and fawns everywhere. my buddy was in a stand 100 yards from me and saw a nice 8 and a 6 but never presented a shot. i'll be working on them friday morning.

we didn't have a camera and cell phone was at home so no pictures. it is truly the coolest experience to spend all summer long shooting and have it pay off. my buddy jack got me started on bow hunting and i am so appreciative. i'm officially addicted.

well, meat is in the cooler. now it's time to get some points for the team. good luck this week guys.