Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

[/align]
[blockquote]
[/align]

[blockquote]

[/align]

[blockquote]
And from out of the silence comes NEW61375 with all kinds of good news. First and foremost I am coming to you live and direct from Sentara Leigh Hospital's Cyber Lounge. I am the proud father of the most beautiful baby girl in the world. On Oct. 23, 2006 at 0802 a.m. Natalie Elizabeth was delivered (C-section )with everything going smooth as silk. She was a healthy 8 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. I will post a picture when I get home later in the week and have access to my own computer. Wow, shockingly I am almost at a loss for words in describing how I feel right now. This whole weekend couldn't have went better ifI wrote it because I will also be posting a pic of the 6 pointer I killed Saturday, October 21 at5:30 p.m.on the Eastern Shore.Oh what's that you say, "Did I have my Team 12 Mega Bucks shirt on over top of myScent-Loc and under my camo?" Your d*mn right I
did!!My Mathews Q2+Goldtip5575's,+Grim Reaper 100 gr. RazorCutBroadheads (by the way these broadheads are NASTY!!) + a tweny yard shot =Sweet Hunt!! When I get some more time and get home I will throw a tape on the rack and get everything posted on the scorecard. He's no monster, he probably will only go somewhere around 60 inches andif Ihad a little more time to hunt I would have liked to see him make another season or two but for him there was no such luck and there will be no next season. I will post the details a little later when she is napping again as the hunt was awesome and I knowthere is a monster lurking where I got my 6 from. I will get the pics squared away as soon as possible. Sorry to kinda leave you guys hanging in regards to the picsbut I hope you understand.

OVER AND OUT!!!!!!

[/align][/blockquote][/blockquote][/blockquote]
Old 10-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Fork Horn

CONGRATS NEW . Thats the best news In the this world to ever hear I'm sure you are smileing from ear to ear looking at your little girl. Taking the buck is just icing to the already perfect cake..I think Team 12 already won with that news. I hope to see pics of both. A big congrats to you and your wife may the good LORD bless you all. Q2
Old 10-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

thats is the best news i have very in a long time. i am so happy for you. i bet your lil girl will be your new hunting buddy before you know it.and as for the deer that will be 60 points closer to winning
great job. i cant wait to see pics.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats great NEW61375
Congrats on your new little princess , I'm gald everything went well and your wife is ok.
Congrats on the six pointer too , just remember no matter what he scores its still a trophy.
I'll be looking forward to the pictures , congrats again and God Bless you and your family.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great News, CONGRATS on Baby and Buck. Gess what Oct 23 is my birthday. GREAT DAY!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-24-2006, 06:01 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats! Nothing like an addition to the family. Can't wait to see the buck pictures either. 2 down, 8 to go. Good luck everyone! I was scouting last night and saw 7 does and a basket rack right in front of the treestand I was sitting in over the weekend. Nice to know they are still around. Hopefully this weather pattern stays and gets the big boys moving.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Boy's its off to Kentucky for 6 days of hard hunting. I checked the 10 dayweather report and it don't look to bad, low 50's to hi 40's, 30ish at nite. I talked to our outfitter today. He said he had 2 Bowhunter in the last 3 days and they seen very little buck movment. So maybe things will pickup when we start hunting on Friday. We have cool temps and a New Moon, thats a plus. We leave at 3:30am. I hope when I come back we have a few more bucks for the team, and maybe I will be lucky enough to score for the team. So wish me luck and I throw it right back at you guy's!!!! BE SAFE see you next thursday!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good for you Hatchet

Hope you have good safe trip and I wish you good luck on a buck as well.
Don't forget your Official Mega Buck Team T - Shirt and your camera and remember rule number seven .
Old 10-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

Wish me luck guys. I found a good bucks tracks this morning and a spot where the bucks have been scraping alot. I am hoping to slip in and find him there tonight. The weather is decent, so we will see what happens. I hope everyone else is having some luck.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck to ya Woodline Bucks , don't forget your camera and T - shirt be safe out there.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.