Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

And another

Old 10-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Last one I swear this one is of me ,I was part of the wedding party

Old 10-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

Nice pic on the homepage Millertime! It's nice to see team 12 on the front page where we belong. It looks like you had a great time, and great environment, at the wedding RD.

I did get out tonight and saw two does and a buck. The buck was in that 90-100 class range. Real good potential for next year. It was a gorgeous night, with a light 10mph wind. All the deer came from down wind of me, which made things a little more interesting. The scent elimination proved true again though, they never knew I was there. The buck was at 25 yards broadside before I even saw him. That is the great thing about hunting, every night is a different experience. Things are starting to pick up though, and the best is only a few weeks away.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Hey Fieldmouse
I was out hunting in my ground blind earlyer this morning and one of your cousins just walk in , it was a little tiny mole with a very long nose so it reminded me of you.
No offence intended just messing with ya and NO I didn't check to see if it had num nuts , in fact I dont think they have any balls at all
Yeah, but you didn't shoot his a$$ because your not that good of a shot!

We only want the hunters who are Dead Balls Accurate!

Old 10-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Typical Buck

I got skunked this morning everyone. I did find some very nice new scrapes. The rain has slowed the farmers down though. I also came across a basket rack that the coyotes had destroyed. Amazing how clean they can pick em. I will be going back out again tonight and tomorrow morning. I hope everyone else is having good luck.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi Team Mates
I've been hunting hard the last three days but no fur on the tail gate yet
Been seeing does all around me , I just don't want to shoot one of those yet gotta keep them around to lure Mr. MEGA BUCK into range.
Had a little spike horn 15 yards in front of me this morning and let him go to grow , besides he was only 85 lbs. wet and I didn't really wanted a spike as my entery for the team.
Call me pickey if you want but I'm after an eight pointer or better .
Heres a picture of me in my treestand with bow in hand and ready to shoot and I was wearing my team T shirt underneath my hunting clothes for luck.

Old 10-22-2006, 07:28 AM

Hey guys, Sorry I havent been very active. work has been crazy and on top of that I've had some family problems. I havent had time to get out in the past 2 weeks or so. But have been hearing some good things from guys in my area that hunt. Hopefully I can get out next week a few times since i'll be on vacation.

Slim
Old 10-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Fork Horn

Slim I hope all your family problems are getting better and the season gets a little brighter for you.

Jake the postal service is trying to locate your shirts I am for the lack of words Po. If I dont get an ansewer soon I will just send you the other extra shirts I have. Sorry.

I havent been out I have a bad cold but managed to make to my sons playoff game in football we are going to the championship game Oct 31st I guess I will be not hunting that day but come Nov 3rd through the 11th nothing but treestands, grunt calls, and my Trykon the Snyper XP3 has to find some deer hide to hit.

Good luck to all Q2

Old 10-22-2006, 03:55 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, been a rough weekend, one doe this morning. I won't be out again until Wednesday. Q2, we must be thinking alike. I will be on vacation that week as well. Like you I will be pulling all day hunts that week. Hopefully we can both be smiling at the end of that week. Good luck everyone, shoot straight.
Old 10-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Millertime nice buck. You got the team off to a big start. I been on the back burner this week getting ready for my Kentucky hunt. Im on my way in 3 days and it can't get here fast enough!!! I hope all is well with you all , shoot straight and be safe! MILLERTIME YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.