Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Wow that kid t3 on Team #7 did kill a hoss.
Ya, and it was shot about 20 miles from where I am living right now. Maybe I should do more hunting around here than back home.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Typical Buck

Guys, I got to work yesterday and the boss told me to go home and get hunting. One of the perks I guess, so I didn't argue. The wind was howling through the trees. I didn't see anything until late. I had a 120 class buck at 15 yards. It was too early in the season, and he will look a lot better next year. I saw 6 does, a very active night. This is a new stand site this year for me, and I was excited to see what would happen. It was everything I was hoping for and more. I sat in another new site this morning, but got skunked. I won't get to go out again until next Wednesday at the earliest. Good luck everyone, and shoot straight!
Old 10-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your deer New and Woodie. Sorry about your problem RD. Wish you well soon so you can get in the woods! Im going out Duckhunting saturday with my boy to shoot some wood ducks. A little change of pace. I will be going out Bowhunting again on Monday then I might shut it down til my trip to Kentucky on the 25th. Sound like things are starting to heat up with our team reading our recent posts.I think the cold weather has alot to do with it. Lets hope the weather stays cold, the colder the better. Well good luck boys shoot straight and be safe!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

My son shot his first Wood Duck. We had a blast shooting steel in the air at those speedy little Devils! Going out on Monday bowhunting I think for the last time until my Kentucky trip Oct 25 to Nov 1. Get back to you later

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Typical Buck

thats great. i remember my first duck down. it was one heck of a feeling to see it fall. glad to here it.
no buck yet for me. going back out tomorrow night if the the rain holds off.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Typical Buck

First off guys, I want to apologize for not having my team shirt with me this weekend. I just plain forgot to pack it when I headed back home.

But good news.......I got Pitchfork and we are on the board

He doesn't score quite like I thought he would, but I am happy with him anyhow. I posted the story and pics in the bowhunting forum.

Just follow this link if you want to check it out:
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1738654&mpage=1&key=?
Old 10-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Typical Buck

that is awsome. miller. very nice buck. and i like the story to go along with it. cant beat that for a buck to start our team off with. great job
Jeff S.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

Great buck Millertime!! Way to get us on the board. That is an awesome story to go along with the buck.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty work MT!!! Team 12 is officially on the board. Good stuff!!
Old 10-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

First of all I would like to say conrats to MILLERTIME10 on getting PITCHFORK a dandy of a buck and for getting our team on the score card.
Second I would all of you to know that I'm up north now with my better hafe , we came up for my friends wedding last Saturday and now were in the Kalkaska area here in Michigan.
I went out early this morning to one of my favroite spots up here and sawsome does off in the distance and I'm getting ready to do an evening hunt here in my sister - in - laws back yard where it butt up against state land.
I'm feeling alot better and breathing ( my wife hates when I do that ) real good.
Thanks to all for your well wishes and concerns , its nice to know that people still care for there fellow man and all.
Once I get back home and on my own computer I will post some pictures of my trip and hopefuly of a big MEGA BUCK for the team.
Gotta go hunting now so I'll get back with everyone , take care and may God bless you all.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.