Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions.... >

ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Old 08-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

lol
ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

got to say i had not even knew there was a young hunters forum untill someone posted a contest post in bowhunting
There's a bowhunting forum????

Old 08-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Huntnteen, first off,I believe everybody's opinion should count.

Second,I believe its true about new handles being made, and a moderator can find out if its the same person using the IP i believe (maybe not ?)

Third, I have NO problem with anything that has been posted or any of its content, anybody can say and do as they please. My problem comes when you hijack a thread for it. If you want to talk about something, make a new thread, that's what the option is for. And yes, the topic probably will die....buts that's how its supposed to be.

Its gets rather irksome having to sift through 10 pages of online flirting to find what somebody wrote about the original topic. And then it gets even worse when you try to reply.
Thats why I tend to stay away from the youth forums.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

wow i left for the weekend and i return to this! im not going to say much cause i dont want to fly off the handle. first off all people's opinions are taken into perspective, however if you want to say our conversations are annoying you then thats your opinion. when you say our conversations allways "hijack threads" thats an opinion. when you say we dont talk bout hunting that is also an opinion. i have taken them all into perspective and NORMALLY, would try to make serious adjustments on my part!

now heres the big HOWEVER!!!!!! i wont call out anyone in particular, but there is one person who has been creating ALOT of threads, and VERY few have even started to have the slightest bit of anything to do with hunting. so if you want to complain bout non hunting topics, then why CAN YOU create non hunting related threads...same for the rest of what i typed but i will come unglued if i dont stop now
I dont think any members that are still here are having issues with non-hunting related threads. its the hijacking thats the problem...and we all know it happens. The member is question isnt with us anymore so its not a big deal anyways.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:31 AM

Wow. i'm gone for a few weeks and everything goes wrong?
Old 08-27-2008, 02:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: silentArcher

Wow. i'm gone for a few weeks and everything goes wrong?
Nothings really wrong. A few member (me included) raised some opinions on thread hijacking. Apparently a few people got sensitive about it.

This place has been on edge for over a month now, ever since the big "incident". It'll blow over though...especially with hunting season right around the corner.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:10 AM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

wow i left for the weekend and i return to this! im not going to say much cause i dont want to fly off the handle. first off all people's opinions are taken into perspective, however if you want to say our conversations are annoying you then thats your opinion. when you say our conversations allways "hijack threads" thats an opinion. when you say we dont talk bout hunting that is also an opinion. i have taken them all into perspective and NORMALLY, would try to make serious adjustments on my part!

now heres the big HOWEVER!!!!!! i wont call out anyone in particular, but there is one person who has been creating ALOT of threads, and VERY few have even started to have the slightest bit of anything to do with hunting. so if you want to complain bout non hunting topics, then why CAN YOU create non hunting related threads...same for the rest of what i typed but i will come unglued if i dont stop now
I dont think any members that are still here are having issues with non-hunting related threads. its the hijacking thats the problem...and we all know it happens. The member is question isnt with us anymore so its not a big deal anyways.
I'm having a problem with you hitting me with a stick in the other thread [8D]
Old 08-27-2008, 10:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

I apoligize
Old 08-27-2008, 12:21 PM

I apoligize
To late now, your off the Christmas card list AND your not invited to my birthday party!!
Old 08-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical