Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions.... >

ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Old 08-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

now the only person who has complained who i care about the opinion of is Siman, for the other two, i seriously think that you need to be here awhile before you request things, you will learn that 90% of all threads die withing three days of being posted unless we hijack the thread for our own desires. if you want to revert to the origional topic then do so, but dont complain that we are keeping this section of the forum active, for if we werent hear(Bush, Andy, AH, Sky, and myself mainly) then the Youth Forum would be slow.

We are the survivors of the before mentioned Civil War, and have, for the most part, stuck through the most slow posting ive ever witnessed, the Youth Forum maybe had 2-5 posts a DAY, when the place is booming, as it is now, we are looking at 2-10 posts every 15 minutes, if you have a problem with the active site then i request you take it up with Red Hawk before makeing decisions for HIM, we only answer to the Administration team, not to the people wwho still have 'fawn' or even "forked Horn" under their name, for that is like coming into a job that has a proven system that woks, and saying they are doing it all wrong....

As for flirting with Bush. It is not like any of us are fully serious, do i find her to be a good friend, yes. in fact, i think she beats out most of my friends at school on personality, would i date her if she were closer to me, well id attempt to if i ever got the nerve to ask(yay for low self-esteem), but whatever we are doing on here is for fun, AH made a comment about girls refering to him as "Sexy" instead of "AH","James", or "Jim", Bush jokeingly took him up on that. then later she mentioned something about calling someone "Snookums" and i stated that ive nbever been called that before, thus her reasoning for calling me that, so in retaliation, i came up with a pet name for her. if you find this to be flirting, then prepare for a big shock when you meet highschoolers and find out that this is what teenagers do, and not always seriously.

Now if you have any problems with anything i said, i request that if it is something that will get you banned, please PM me, if not i will have a thread for this discussion to continue in for if you dont want a thread hijacked, then dont hijack one to prove that point.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:59 AM

Default RE: ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

This is all 100% true. This si all why i love this site. I just dont have time to get on as much as i used to so im so far behind every time i get on. This si waht happens when you start your own company.[:@]Ohh well it pays the bills and im going to get most of hunting season off.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:42 AM

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

now the only person who has complained who i care about the opinion of is Siman, for the other two, i seriously think that you need to be here awhile before you request things, you will learn that 90% of all threads die withing three days of being posted unless we hijack the thread for our own desires. if you want to revert to the origional topic then do so, but dont complain that we are keeping this section of the forum active, for if we werent hear(Bush, Andy, AH, Sky, and myself mainly) then the Youth Forum would be slow.

We are the survivors of the before mentioned Civil War, and have, for the most part, stuck through the most slow posting ive ever witnessed, the Youth Forum maybe had 2-5 posts a DAY, when the place is booming, as it is now, we are looking at 2-10 posts every 15 minutes, if you have a problem with the active site then i request you take it up with Red Hawk before makeing decisions for HIM, we only answer to the Administration team, not to the people wwho still have 'fawn' or even "forked Horn" under their name, for that is like coming into a job that has a proven system that woks, and saying they are doing it all wrong....

As for flirting with Bush. It is not like any of us are fully serious, do i find her to be a good friend, yes. in fact, i think she beats out most of my friends at school on personality, would i date her if she were closer to me, well id attempt to if i ever got the nerve to ask(yay for low self-esteem), but whatever we are doing on here is for fun, AH made a comment about girls refering to him as "Sexy" instead of "AH","James", or "Jim", Bush jokeingly took him up on that. then later she mentioned something about calling someone "Snookums" and i stated that ive nbever been called that before, thus her reasoning for calling me that, so in retaliation, i came up with a pet name for her. if you find this to be flirting, then prepare for a big shock when you meet highschoolers and find out that this is what teenagers do, and not always seriously.

Now if you have any problems with anything i said, i request that if it is something that will get you banned, please PM me, if not i will have a thread for this discussion to continue in for if you dont want a thread hijacked, then dont hijack one to prove that point.
dude i can say what i want to say about anything man and jsut because im new doesnt mean you should jsut ignore my opinopn man
who is bush?
this is well said

Old 08-23-2008, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think what this forum is suffering from is repeat offenders. There's been a few people sneaking around the board who have been previously banned or embaressed to the point of getting a new handle.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

you notice that too hg89!? my suspicions were correct !
Old 08-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Little Doe Peep

As far as hijacking threads is concerned, I've noticed that conversations tend to drift so it doesn't surprise me that the focus of threads tends to drift.

I would suspect that all of us have lives and interests beyond hunting. So it doesn't surprise me either that threads about other topics are started.

I love hunting and I love to talk about it, but it's a hobby. My main interests are my husband, my daughter, and my education. (Have I mentioned that Miriam has started walking? )

So why be concerned about the fact that there are threads about stuff other than hunting? We're not professional hunters. We're just ordinary people in the younger age group who hunt, but have lots of other interests as well. And that includes, for some of us, the opposite sex.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 08-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well said Huntnteen. I really don't come here to read about hunting stuff, I come to "escape" the hunting forums and just have a laugh or two.. I want you guys to keep doing what you do because, it's quite entertaining.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and lightsouthunter11.
have you ever had a job? if you have then you will know that when your "the new guy" your opinions aren't listened to as much, and if there is something that you and someone with more seniority, the person with the most seniority with win most of the time. Because in the end there is a reason why he is still there. Because his methods WORK. Just because you are new,doesn't mean it's right to "ignore/pay less attention" to you comments. It's just here like most everything in life, you have to gain a "status" before your opinions are listened to. IMO a lot a people consider the "Fawn" as newbies (which they are) and that are still getting a feel for the place, fork horns have a little more experience, but I believe most fork horn got there from posting lots of useless stuff to get out of Fawn, then shooter bucks have calmed down on the useless post because they got bored of it, and start reading post more and have a better feel of who's who and all that good stuff.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Huntnteen, first off,I believe everybody's opinion should count.

Second,I believe its true about new handles being made, and a moderator can find out if its the same person using the IP i believe (maybe not ?)

Third, I have NO problem with anything that has been posted or any of its content, anybody can say and do as they please. My problem comes when you hijack a thread for it. If you want to talk about something, make a new thread, that's what the option is for. And yes, the topic probably will die....buts that's how its supposed to be.

Its gets rather irksome having to sift through 10 pages of online flirting to find what somebody wrote about the original topic. And then it gets even worse when you try to reply.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:27 AM

the thing i dont like is that in that picture forum i made??? it got hijacked and when other people posted pictures and stuff people just ignore it and keep on talking about other stuff. its just my opinion thats all, every once in a while its halarious ( i actually laughed while reading something skybuster said while hijacking a thread lol) but it jsut gets kind of old

Quick Reply: ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.