Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 taking a leave of absence >

taking a leave of absence

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

taking a leave of absence

Old 08-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default taking a leave of absence

aparently my style along with a few other ppl. are getting to you guys. which really makes me laugh cause most of you guys havent been here much more than a week, or have fewer than 100 posts. but you dont know the way this board use to be. i will be checking in on here, but post almost never for a while.

i would like to ask sky, huntnteen, queen bush, to join me in this, since we are not only "the problem" but also we keep alot of life into this forum. so lets let the new guys see what this board use to be like. and guys i mentioned, im only asking, as i cant force any of you to join me in this.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: taking a leave of absence

You don't need to take a leave of absence Andy and neither does anyone else. I think if there's anything out of order here the moderators would have stepped in.

No matter what the forum there will always be people who don't like the content. As long as the mods don't have a problem with the content, it should be alright.

So stick around Andy. I won't be around much after today because I start school tomorrow. And with classes and all my other reponsibilities, I won't have as much time for this forum. But stick around Andy.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 08-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Andy, don't care what those people think of you. In time they will learn.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

alright kids. if ppl dont settle down im gonna put on my cyber boots and start kickin some ashe
Old 08-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Andy i already told you my thoughts, both me and Bush have decided previously to quit useing thee forum that often, we are in contact other ways now. if Sky is willing to give me his SN, or e-mail for any of the major instant messageing severvices then i will be set to sit out on the forums for a while, seeing as i mainly used the forum to 'flirt' with Bush, i will now take my services to MSN IM to talk to her, now Sky, if your willing, will you send me a AIM, Yahoo, MSN, or myspace SN so i can add you?
Old 08-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Typical Buck

I love being on here. I just hate stupid and unnessary drama ...

which has has recently increased.... alot.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:32 PM

Hope someone doesn't throw a hissy fit about "hijacking this thread" but i vote we change sky's name to Skyy, seeing as how his drunken posts are hilarious and well Skyy is a vodka.....
Old 08-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Hope someone doesn't throw a hissy fit about "hijacking this thread" but i vote we change sky's name to Skyy, seeing as how his drunken posts are hilarious and well Skyy is a vodka.....
Touche my friend! I second this motion!
Old 08-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Touche my friend! I second this motion!
motion has been presneted and seconded, it will now be elligable for a vote. to vote on this subject simply say yea or nay

"yea"

ok polls closed, that is 3-0 that Skybuster20ga will now oficially chang his name to Skyybuster20ga
Old 08-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

there was a time...years ago when i had another name that this forum was up and running....then it died. Glad to see that it has come back to life with you guys. I do not fine it annoying.....actually find it kinda funny and its a good read.

Quick Reply: taking a leave of absence

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.