Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Father kills son on hunt.

Old 01-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Father kills son on hunt.

I feel soo bad for the father. I can't imagine what he is going through[:'(][:'(]
Old 01-23-2004, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

MY daughter has a friend that lost her grandfather last sping fishing. her dad was also in the boat and his son which is only age 5 when the boat turned over the dad could only save his son.which is what the grandfather wanted.the grandfather was not wearing his life jacket! and the son could not make it back intime to save his dad and had to watch him die.I know this is not the same as the hunting accident.but my point is that it just goes to show that on a day we all may be planing to have fun could turn around so fast and turn tragic.just put on that hunting orange and life jackets put safety first for your self and your family and all come home alive![:'(]
Old 01-23-2004, 11:14 AM

read the article ...someone should have told that kid to wear orange. Why would you hunt hog with a black hat on ? what a shame