Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Awesome .308 blood trail (Video) >

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Old 12-19-2013, 07:45 PM
  #21  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
ChasingTrophiesTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Butler, PA
Posts: 32
Default

That is funny that video has roughly over 400 views in the last 8 hours and no dislikes or any comments from the "Anti's". I post on other forums as well like Huntingpa.com everyone over there loves the videos guess you have a different perspective on hunting. I place warnings in front of all content some may call controversial. Its not like you are surprised when you watch the video and while most tend to want to hide this type of material it is a normal thing while hunt that deer was dead as soon as the gun cracked. While my videos may be no where near professional quality they are real amateur footage showing nothing more then what really happens. That is what Youtube is about amateur film makers if I was doing this professionally you would see me on the outdoor channel hammering b&c bucks and glorifying myself. As far as the Hunting being "taken away" in the United states lets face it it is not going anyway hunting and fishing alone brought 89.1 billion dollars of revenue to the United States alone. As far as your feed back goes and the people waiting for my response. . . I'm not doing anything illegal therefore I have a right to post this material just as much as anyone else does. Now whether you decide to watch it or not boycott whatever may be the case that is your decision. Everyone has a right to their own opinion as I do mine so I'll continue to post these videos share them with you and guess what bad or good remarks I'm still getting paid to take part in a hobby I personally enjoy.
ChasingTrophiesTV is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 07:59 PM
  #22  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 8,019
Default

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
That is funny that video has roughly over 400 views in the last 8 hours and no dislikes or any comments from the "Anti's". I post on other forums as well like Huntingpa.com everyone over there loves the videos guess you have a different perspective on hunting. I place warnings in front of all content some may call controversial. Its not like you are surprised when you watch the video and while most tend to want to hide this type of material it is a normal thing while hunt that deer was dead as soon as the gun cracked. While my videos may be no where near professional quality they are real amateur footage showing nothing more then what really happens. That is what Youtube is about amateur film makers if I was doing this professionally you would see me on the outdoor channel hammering b&c bucks and glorifying myself. As far as the Hunting being "taken away" in the United states lets face it it is not going anyway hunting and fishing alone brought 89.1 billion dollars of revenue to the United States alone. As far as your feed back goes and the people waiting for my response. . . I'm not doing anything illegal therefore I have a right to post this material just as much as anyone else does. Now whether you decide to watch it or not boycott whatever may be the case that is your decision. Everyone has a right to their own opinion as I do mine so I'll continue to post these videos share them with you and guess what bad or good remarks I'm still getting paid to take part in a hobby I personally enjoy.

***Son, you haven't read and absorbed a single thing on this thread to respond with a sorry post like that! We're not talking about antis watching and registering complaints on youtube. We know what their thoughts are and nothing will change their attitude on hunting or guns. We're talking about the majority of people out in the general populace that don't disapprove of hunting or guns, but will probably vote to take away either if it comes to a vote. You must have your head up your butt to say that will never happen because they are already doing that one thing at a time and California is a good example of that. He**, the antis recently got the Director of the G&F out in Califiornia fired just because he went to another state and legally killed a mountain lion. Here in Michigan we finally got a dove season a few years ago with a 3 year trial and the antis came in from California, got an injunction that stopped the hunt, and then got the question put on the following statewide November ballot. We lost by a ratio of 7-1 and will never have a dove season in this state while about 40 others do, so don't tell me hunting is safe and will never go away!!! How old are you anyway, as you better wake up and take a good look at how things are developing in our country?! Sooner or later the way things are going there is a real chance of hunting being a thing of the past for most, if not all, of us!

PS: Incidentally, if you are getting paid like you stated at the end of your post then you are a professional, not an amateur, and a pretty poor one at that!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-19-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Topgun 3006 is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:12 PM
  #23  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 269
Default

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Son, you haven't read and absorbed a single thing on this thread to respond with a sorry post like that! We're not talking about antis watching and registering complaints on youtube. We know what their thoughts are and nothing will change their attitude on hunting or guns. We're talking about the majority of people out in the general populace that don't disapprove of hunting or guns, but will probably vote to take away either if it comes to a vote. You must have your head up your butt to say that will never happen because they are already doing that one thing at a time and California is a good example of that. He**, the antis even giot the Director of the G&F out in Califiornia fired just because he went to another state and lefally killed a mountain lion. You better wake up and take a look at how things are developing in our country because sooner or later the way things are going hunting is going to be a thing of the past for most, if not all, of us!
Ok.. I'm not trying to bust your chops here..
Now that I've cleared that up...

Did you just use California as a reference for the rest of the country?

If you had used Wyoming or a Dakota, or even Flori-DUH, I wouldn't have jumped in... But California???? Come on..

California is an Orange.. The rest of the country is full of apples. (Literally)
Why not just use France or Italy ?

Look, I understand your philosophy on this.. You want to keep a low profile so as not to offend others..
Is that right?

So now let me rephrase that a different way.. You want to keep a low profile so as not to offend others with the truth..

It kind of puts it in a different light when you add those last three perfectly legitimate words...

I'm just saying....

Ever see that movie "A few good men" ?? (I think that's the one with Tom Cruise).
Nothing would piss me off more than someone telling me "I can't handle the truth".. But that's where you're going with your philosophy on this..

I'm open to comments.. this should be a good discussion..
Murby is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:13 PM
  #24  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
ChasingTrophiesTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Butler, PA
Posts: 32
Default

What in the he** was the purpose of putting a video up like that on youtube for all the antis to get wacked out over?!!!. . .<-- then what is this about telling me what you state had nothing to do with the "anti's"? You're cracking me up man. Let me explain to you the greatness of America and the rights that have been given to us by our forefathers. They secured the rights for you to express you opinions and just as much as me to post mine in the form of videos. So on that note and let me make this clear I. . . Do. . .Not. . .Care about your opinion excuse my generation X mentality. Oh and another thing you would hurt my cause by not responding on these type of posts. Don't you know controversy sells man. More people that can voice the opinions the better brings more exposure to the cause. So on the note I'll continue to post these threads which I am about to do another one. . . and I encourage you to continue to post your thoughts good or bad but I will not let the words of a few online critics dieter me from continuing to make these videos.

Last edited by ChasingTrophiesTV; 12-19-2013 at 08:17 PM.
ChasingTrophiesTV is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:19 PM
  #25  
Typical Buck
 
kswild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 616
Default

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Son, you haven't read and absorbed a single thing on this thread to respond with a sorry post like that! We're not talking about antis watching and registering complaints on youtube. We know what their thoughts are and nothing will change their attitude on hunting or guns. We're talking about the majority of people out in the general populace that don't disapprove of hunting or guns, but will probably vote to take away either if it comes to a vote. You must have your head up your butt to say that will never happen because they are already doing that one thing at a time and California is a good example of that. He**, the antis recently got the Director of the G&F out in Califiornia fired just because he went to another state and legally killed a mountain lion. Here in Michigan we finally got a dove season a few years ago with a 3 year trial and the antis came in from California, got an injunction that stopped the hunt, and then got the question put on the following statewide November ballot. We lost by a ratio of 7-1 and will never have a dove season in this state while about 40 others do, so don't tell me hunting is safe and will never go away!!! How old are you anyway, as you better wake up and take a good look at how things are developing in our country?! Sooner or later the way things are going there is a real chance of hunting being a thing of the past for most, if not all, of us!

PS: Incidentally, if you are getting paid like you stated at the end of your post then you are a professional, not an amateur, and a pretty poor one at that!
Wow Top I know you don't need to hear it BUT that was very well put! More young people today would learn a good lesson and heed your valuable words of wisdom. hunting can and IS under constant pressure of being a thing of the past. As you so well stated!
kswild is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
  #26  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 8,019
Default

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
What in the he** was the purpose of putting a video up like that on youtube for all the antis to get wacked out over?!!!. . .<-- then what is this about telling me what you state had nothing to do with the "anti's"? You're cracking me up man. Let me explain to you the greatness of America and the rights that have been given to us by our forefathers. They secured the rights for you to express you opinions and just as much as me to post mine in the form of videos. So on that note and let me make this clear I. . . Do. . .Not. . .Care about you opinion excuse my generation X mentality. Oh and another thing you would hurt my cause by not responding on these type of posts. Don't you know controversy sells man. More people that can voice the opinions the better brings more exposure to the cause. So on the note I'll continue to post these threads which I am about to do another one. . . and I encourage you to continue to post your thoughts good or bad but I will not let the words of a few online critics dieter me from continuing to make these videos.


***I used the word antis because as soon as a person that is on the fence in regards to hunting or guns watches your videos on youtube they will certainly go into the anti column. IMHO your post on the other thread and this one are absolutely disgusting and from what you're saying you get paid for every hit when you start a thread and people post on it. That is certainly a professional and it's a shame that hunting has come down to crap like this. Your last few sentences about controversy and sales shows that you don't give a rip about anything but the almighty dollar involved and more than proved my point. Also, don't give me any crappola about your/our rights and our forefathers, as I did 3 years during VietNam so you can have the right to post your lousy videos. You do know what Vietnam was don't you son?!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-19-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Topgun 3006 is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:24 PM
  #27  
Typical Buck
 
kswild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 616
Default

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
What in the he** was the purpose of putting a video up like that on youtube for all the antis to get wacked out over?!!!. . .<-- then what is this about telling me what you state had nothing to do with the "anti's"? You're cracking me up man. Let me explain to you the greatness of America and the rights that have been given to us by our forefathers. They secured the rights for you to express you opinions and just as much as me to post mine in the form of videos. So on that note and let me make this clear I. . . Do. . .Not. . .Care about your opinion excuse my generation X mentality. Oh and another thing you would hurt my cause by not responding on these type of posts. Don't you know controversy sells man. More people that can voice the opinions the better brings more exposure to the cause. So on the note I'll continue to post these threads which I am about to do another one. . . and I encourage you to continue to post your thoughts good or bad but I will not let the words of a few online critics dieter me from continuing to make these videos.
Grow up kid!
kswild is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:25 PM
  #28  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 269
Default

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
What in the he** was the purpose of putting a video up like that on youtube for all the antis to get wacked out over?!!!. . .<-- then what is this about telling me what you state had nothing to do with the "anti's"? You're cracking me up man. Let me explain to you the greatness of America and the rights that have been given to us by our forefathers. They secured the rights for you to express you opinions and just as much as me to post mine in the form of videos. So on that note and let me make this clear I. . . Do. . .Not. . .Care about your opinion excuse my generation X mentality. Oh and another thing you would hurt my cause by not responding on these type of posts. Don't you know controversy sells man. More people that can voice the opinions the better brings more exposure to the cause. So on the note I'll continue to post these threads which I am about to do another one. . . and I encourage you to continue to post your thoughts good or bad but I will not let the words of a few online critics dieter me from continuing to make these videos.
You're fighting the wrong fight dude.. They aren't upset about your opinions.. they're upset about the display of your opinions.. not the opinion itself.
Murby is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:28 PM
  #29  
Typical Buck
 
kswild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 616
Default

Originally Posted by Murby
You're fighting the wrong fight dude.. They aren't upset about your opinions.. they're upset about the display of your opinions.. not the opinion itself.
I'd say his arrogant disrespectful attitude has alot to do with it too!
kswild is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:30 PM
  #30  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 269
Default

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***I used the word antis because as soon as a person that is on the fence in regards to hunting or guns watches your videos on youtube they will certainly go into the anti column.
So lets take what you just said and run it to the end of the argumentative equation.

And lets go slow so we get it straight.

What is it, specifically, about the video that you think others would find offensive?
Murby is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.