HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
What in the he** was the purpose of putting a video up like that on youtube for all the antis to get wacked out over?!!!. . .<-- then what is this about telling me what you state had nothing to do with the "anti's"? You're cracking me up man. Let me explain to you the greatness of America and the rights that have been given to us by our forefathers. They secured the rights for you to express you opinions and just as much as me to post mine in the form of videos. So on that note and let me make this clear I. . . Do. . .Not. . .Care about your opinion excuse my generation X mentality. Oh and another thing you would hurt my cause by not responding on these type of posts. Don't you know controversy sells man. More people that can voice the opinions the better brings more exposure to the cause. So on the note I'll continue to post these threads which I am about to do another one. . . and I encourage you to continue to post your thoughts good or bad but I will not let the words of a few online critics dieter me from continuing to make these videos.
You're fighting the wrong fight dude.. They aren't upset about your opinions.. they're upset about the display of your opinions.. not the opinion itself.