HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:12 PM
Murby
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Son, you haven't read and absorbed a single thing on this thread to respond with a sorry post like that! We're not talking about antis watching and registering complaints on youtube. We know what their thoughts are and nothing will change their attitude on hunting or guns. We're talking about the majority of people out in the general populace that don't disapprove of hunting or guns, but will probably vote to take away either if it comes to a vote. You must have your head up your butt to say that will never happen because they are already doing that one thing at a time and California is a good example of that. He**, the antis even giot the Director of the G&F out in Califiornia fired just because he went to another state and lefally killed a mountain lion. You better wake up and take a look at how things are developing in our country because sooner or later the way things are going hunting is going to be a thing of the past for most, if not all, of us!
Ok.. I'm not trying to bust your chops here..
Now that I've cleared that up...

Did you just use California as a reference for the rest of the country?

If you had used Wyoming or a Dakota, or even Flori-DUH, I wouldn't have jumped in... But California???? Come on..

California is an Orange.. The rest of the country is full of apples. (Literally)
Why not just use France or Italy ?

Look, I understand your philosophy on this.. You want to keep a low profile so as not to offend others..
Is that right?

So now let me rephrase that a different way.. You want to keep a low profile so as not to offend others with the truth..

It kind of puts it in a different light when you add those last three perfectly legitimate words...

I'm just saying....

Ever see that movie "A few good men" ?? (I think that's the one with Tom Cruise).
Nothing would piss me off more than someone telling me "I can't handle the truth".. But that's where you're going with your philosophy on this..

I'm open to comments.. this should be a good discussion..