Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Awesome .308 blood trail (Video) >

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Old 12-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kswild
You might have been young once!
I was. And thank God I had a dad and grandpa who taught me a reverence for the animals I hunted. That seems to be lacking in the case in point.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
I was. And thank God I had a dad and grandpa who taught me a reverence for the animals I hunted. That seems to be lacking in the case in point.
I do Agree. I was wondering where the responsible adult was in those videos. They sure do need more learning before being left to hunt alone!
My grampa used to say "any boy can start this fight we call life... it takes a man to finish it"

Last edited by kswild; 12-19-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

I do Agree. I was wondering where the responsible adult was in those videos. They sure do need more learning before being left to hunt alone!
Or where the responsible adult was long before these videos ever got made.
Owning a rifle (never mind the video cam) does not make one a hunter any more than owning an airplane makes one a pilot.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:57 PM
Typical Buck

Or where the responsible adult was long before these videos ever got made.
Owning a rifle (never mind the video cam) does not make one a hunter any more than owning an airplane makes one a pilot.
You Sure Got That Right
Old 12-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

Best recoil absorbers I've ever seen.
ROFLMAO.... That one never crossed my mind until you said it... LOL
Old 12-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

In this day and age, responsible adults are not so readily available anymore.

Ok... so I didn't watch every second of the video as it is boring.. but I did watch most of it..
What did I miss that has you all so upset?? I see nothing wrong or childish with any of it..
Old 12-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Murby
In this day and age, responsible adults are not so readily available anymore.

Ok... so I didn't watch every second of the video as it is boring.. but I did watch most of it..
What did I miss that has you all so upset?? I see nothing wrong or childish with any of it..
Like it or not we all need to be mindful of what non hunters (not talking about antis here) see. We can't come off as blood splashing idiots. Enough bad PR and hunting can get voted out of existence. Don't think it can't happen.

I cringed at this guys videos much like I cringe when I see TV news coverage of a KKK rally and see NRA hats on some of the people there.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

Like it or not we all need to be mindful of what non hunters (not talking about antis here) see. We can't come off as blood splashing idiots. Enough bad PR and hunting can get voted out of existence. Don't think it can't happen.
Oh now I understand... I don't agree with you, but I understand..
It has always been my philosophy that if someone doesn't have the mental faculties to deal with reality, that's their problem, not mine.

I have personal friends that can't even stand to talk about where their beef comes from. They can not deal with a conversation that involves discussion of killing or butchering..

I find it to be one of the most embarrassing aspects of being a modern day American.. We have people in our society that literally can not deal with real life... and this is almost 2014 where we peer out into the cosmos and dream of traveling to other worlds. (Not a chance with a society that breeds people like that)..

I cringed at this guys videos much like I cringe when I see TV news coverage of a KKK rally and see NRA hats on some of the people there.
Ya. there are idiots in every corner.. I stopped watching TV about 6 years ago.. While I have a big screen like the next guy, its not hooked to anything but a dvd player or a USB drive. No cable, sat or broadcast TV for me for a long time..(and I don't miss it one bit) The news media has no honor anymore and reports only stories that can make them money.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Murby: "Ok... so I didn't watch every second of the video as it is boring.. but I did watch most of it..
What did I miss that has you all so upset?? I see nothing wrong or childish with any of it"

*** Murby---I know we don't see eye to eye, but don't bust my chops on this thread in one post and then come back in another and say you didn't even watch the whole video! You obviously didn't watch any of the ones on this groups website or the other threads the OP started like I did either or I would hope you wouldn't post what you did. The videos should not be out on youtube for general audience viewing for the reasons several of us have stated!!! Nuff said!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Murby: "Ok... so I didn't watch every second of the video as it is boring.. but I did watch most of it..
What did I miss that has you all so upset?? I see nothing wrong or childish with any of it"

*** Murby---I know we don't see eye to eye, but don't bust my chops on this thread in one post and then come back in another and say you didn't even watch the whole video! You obviously didn't watch any of the ones on this groups website or the other threads the OP started like I did either or I would hope you wouldn't post what you did. The videos should not be out on youtube for general audience viewing for the reasons several of us have stated!!! Nuff said!!!
Ok... chop busting over with..
And no, I didn't see any of his other videos.. I do not think it is fair to judge this video by using other videos.

My comments are for ONLY the video presented in this thread.

And I did watch most of it.. I skimped a few seconds ahead in parts where it didn't seem like anything was happening.. I thought maybe one of those "skips" might have had something important there..

I still think it is wrong to hide the truth of things from people.. That way of doing things tends to snowball and come back with negative consequences later on.

But as I said in a post above, now I at least understand what you're all up in flames about..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.