Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Awesome .308 blood trail (Video) >

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Old 12-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Spike

The kid featured in this video is a straight A high school student attending a private Catholic school with hopes of going to university of iowa to follow in the foot steps of his father and eventually taking over his chiropractic firm and myself the OP is attending college for computer forensics and security have a full time job and raising a six month old daughterwe have a more realistic goals then the outdoor channel and do this for fun
Old 12-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
The kid featured in this video is a straight A high school student attending a private Catholic school with hopes of going to university of iowa to follow in the foot steps of his father and eventually taking over his chiropractic firm and myself the OP is attending college for computer forensics and security have a full time job and raising a six month old daughterwe have a more realistic goals then the outdoor channel and do this for fun
Very nice to hear. Congrats on your high aspirations. Good Luck the rest of the hunting season and continued success with your new family.
All The Best, Doug
Old 12-21-2013, 02:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by kswild
Very nice to hear. Congrats on your high aspirations. Good Luck the rest of the hunting season and continued success with your new family.
All The Best, Doug
***I'll more than second that and please know that I was sincere in that Wyoming elk offer when you're done with school!!! However, you'll need to start buying those $50 PPs this summer to do it!
Old 12-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***I'll more than second that and please know that I was sincere in that Wyoming elk offer when you're done with school!!! However, you'll need to start buying those $50 PPs this summer to do it!
I deff well what's the hunting like it there?? And I really want to harvest an elk with my bow or Flintlock rifle I have a Lyman great plains rifle in 54 cal what do your bow season or muzzleloader season run??
Old 12-22-2013, 06:19 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
And just to show you I'm not the jackass I appear to be on this forum at times I'll let you guys access some primo BLM and USFS land via my property if you care to hunt this area. (Wy elk area 34)
Old 12-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

CTTV---Check your PMs