Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

Shotarye.. Thanks for your post. It was enlitening.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:42 PM

when he has lost this election-and he will..I found a job for him already.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Roberoo

What are the facts ? I have never had a gun taken from me in 59 years and I own all the semi-s and long tube guns I want and then some.
The fastest way for a Demo to get voted out of office is to take guns away.
Personally I will admit I have never had a use for the 30 or 50 cal. machine gun,
but I know those who own them.... What are the facts ?
Roberoo
I guess you don't live in Washington DC, Chicago, or San Francisco. It is my understanding that these cities have/had a total ban on handguns within their city limits. I guess it doesn't comprise "taking a gun away," but you would have had a hard time buying an AR-15 derivative a while back. Did you forget about that?
Old 10-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

NObama. ahole
Old 10-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Koontzy

well I was going for Ron paul myself..

I am ow going ot vote for Chuck Baldwin(Constitutional Party) you guys should check him out)

Look at his views http://www.ontheissues.org/Chuck_Baldwin.htm

compared to Mccain: http://www.ontheissues.org/John_McCain.htm

heres Palin: http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

heres Obama: http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm

and his boy Biden: http://www.ontheissues.org/Joe_Biden.htm

I dont know how someone like obama that supposedly goes to church and is christian can support abortion like he does...makes me sick
Voting for someone who doesn't have a chance to win is a waisted vote. not voting for McCain is like another vote for Osama Obama. I'm voting for McCain and Palin. It sure was nice the other night to watch her put an a$$ whoopng on Biden in the debate. She really did great and won the debate hands down.

McCain-Palin 08

Old 10-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Spike

I guess I am the only person who would consider himself middle class on this forum. I say this because all of you have shown support for McCain with regards to gun laws but no one seems to care about the economy. There have been many a politician in the past against guns but none have been able to take them away from us. But if we elect McCain then it won't matter if we are allowed to have guns or not because we won't be able to afford them or the ammunition. If you are in the middle class America, you have surely suffered from the failed economic policies of Bush. We are in the wost financial crisis of our lives and you want to put McBush..er..McCain in office to ruin it more. I am an avid hunter and gun owner. I do not believe for 1 minute that Obama will or can take our guns away with restrictions but I do know that McCain will undoubtedly take them away indirectly with economic policies that have have failed us for the last 8 years. And as for someone making there pick based on christian beliefs of abortion...abortion issues do not put food on my kids plate or fill the tank so I can get to work. I think it is time for everyone to stop thinking so religiously self centered and start thinking about "Joe Sixpack's" childrens' economic future. With an economic policy like McCain we will not have to worry aboout gun laws because no one will be able to afford to go hunting anyway.

My vote is for Obama/Biden and I will continue to hunt and own guns and so will my children and their children and their children's children so long as we care more about our economy and less about what some politician's religious belief is.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jimbodwb

I guess I am the only person who would consider himself middle class on this forum. I say this because all of you have shown support for McCain with regards to gun laws but no one seems to care about the economy. There have been many a politician in the past against guns but none have been able to take them away from us. But if we elect McCain then it won't matter if we are allowed to have guns or not because we won't be able to afford them or the ammunition. If you are in the middle class America, you have surely suffered from the failed economic policies of Bush. We are in the wost financial crisis of our lives and you want to put McBush..er..McCain in office to ruin it more. I am an avid hunter and gun owner. I do not believe for 1 minute that Obama will or can take our guns away with restrictions but I do know that McCain will undoubtedly take them away indirectly with economic policies that have have failed us for the last 8 years. And as for someone making there pick based on christian beliefs of abortion...abortion issues do not put food on my kids plate or fill the tank so I can get to work. I think it is time for everyone to stop thinking so religiously self centered and start thinking about "Joe Sixpack's" childrens' economic future. With an economic policy like McCain we will not have to worry aboout gun laws because no one will be able to afford to go hunting anyway.

My vote is for Obama/Biden and I will continue to hunt and own guns and so will my children and their children and their children's children so long as we care more about our economy and less about what some politician's religious belief is.
That all sounds well and good, EXCEPT, it was the Dems and the bleeding libs that has put us in this economic situation. The Dems are the ones that forced the banks to give the home loans to unworthy credit people. The Dems ae the ones who want to hand out or money to those who choose not to work. The Dems are the ones who want to pay illegal aliens for being in our great country. The Dems are the ones who want to give the same illegals health care and their college tuition. The Dems are the ones who want to raise our taxes. Obama voted 94 times to raise our taxes, and now he tries to say he won't do it as president.(give me a break)

Guess who said this...Democrats have been "resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me . . . to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac."

That wasn't Bush who said this, it was president Clinton, years ago. For crying out loud, we had to put all kind of pressure on Obama, just to get him to wear an Ameican flag pin, and to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. Wake up people!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ha, I would like to see him try and take my guns away.....or anyone elses for that matter.

If he does get elected, I dont think he will last long anyway. IMPEACH!!! haha

But anyways I am voting for MCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

That all sounds well and good, EXCEPT, it was the Dems and the bleeding libs that has put us in this economic situation.
8 years with Clinton=economy best its been in my lifetime(gas was as little as $.86 a gallon where I live)
8 years with Bush=worst economical disaster in 80 years(gas as high as $4.50 a gallon)

Just to clear this up, Bush is a Republican isn't he?

Obama voted 94 times to raise our taxes, and now he tries to say he won't do it as president.(give me a break)
THE FACTS: The dubious count includes repetitive votes as well as votes to cut taxes for the middle class while raising them on the rich. An analysis by factcheck.org found that 23 of the votes were for measures that would have produced no tax increase at all, seven were in favor of measures that would have lowered taxes for many, 11 would have increased taxes on only those making more than $1 million a year.

Under Obama's plan my taxes will go down by as much as $1200 a year.
Under McCain's plan my taxes will only go down by $300 or less.

That means under Obama, I would have more money to spend on new hunting gear, guns, ammo, and most of all spending more quality time with my children.

But I am sorry, I guess you should never let the Facts get in the way of your Opinion.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll just take your VP candidates word for it when he said, Obama is not ready to bethe leaderof this country. I respect your right to have your opinion, and your right to be very very wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.