Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

ORIGINAL: TheHuntingYouth

ok i acnt seem to figure out the whole C H A N G E thing. maybe im retarded but could someone attempt to discreetly inform me on the meaning of it within the rules of the forum
Don't worry yourself with it....seriously!
Old 10-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey 700rem boy shut up already will you. I swear i am sixteen years old and i probably act like 10x more mature than you. grow up and stop whining like a little boy.
This thread has been decent discussion for the most part as far as politics go, lets not be this way.....
Old 10-10-2008, 06:14 PM

yeah ur prolly right carpmaster

Old 10-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

yeah ur prolly right carpmaster

Old 10-11-2008, 12:00 PM

In response to Indyhunter .. I believe our gun rights are one of the most important issues in any campaign, since without our second amendment we are at the mercy of our trusted government. As to Obama's health care plan, its nothing more than the standard Blue Cross plan available to government officialswhich costs roughly $12,000 annually. Tell me how many are going to be able to afford that. I've watched this thread and a few others concerning the canidates, and have seen several trends. One of the most disturbing is the fact that American gun owners who have been attacked time and again by the anti gun crowd (Democrats), and we still can't come together to protect that which is so very vital to us all. The second thing I noticed is that most of the Obama supporters are those people who have gone to college, and have been brainwashed by radical far left wing liberal proffessors who were probably the same ones that were protesting and spitting on US service personel during the late 1960's and 70's. Kind of brings to mind a certain Professor (terrorist) Bill Ayers who is closely associated with Barak Obama. And third, I wondered just how many 12 and 13 year olds were spouting off who really don't have a clue as to whats going on politically. They are more concerned with the next football game at school and meeting up with their friends, and are just repeating what they have heard from their parents. I'm no history major, but I've read extensively on US American history of which I truly care about. And I'm one of those guys who has made the comment .. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. Vote McCain / Palin
Old 10-11-2008, 12:21 PM

Ok SHOTARYE I have to agree on ur first point and i want to make it clear that i am pro gun and (although i cant vote) i am for McCain and Palin. But i have to question ur true beliefs, after reading ur other comments, because it offends me and degrades the respect for sportsman. Ur first comment, which tells us to unite for our 2nd ammendment rights, is totally contrdictary to ur second two points, which stereotype and degrade both college graduates and youth. Like i said earlier, i am sixteen years old right now and i attend football games regularly and hang out with friends and I have decided (ME not my parents) that McCain and Palin have more to offer our country and our outdoorsman than Obama and Biden. So next time u care to encourage hunters to unite for gun rights and the right political candidate, either dont or figure out what u really believe instead of making uninformed, stereotypical, dividing, careless, hypocritical comments.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

WOW ! That is all I can say after 13 pages of ...
Old 10-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Typical Buck

No there are some great comments.. Should I address them one at a time or all together? Tell ya what SHORTARYE.. I'll break it down for ya . See heath care is a RIGHT and the basic Blue Cross Blue Sheild Health Insurance when you're facing lets say an organ transplant (personal experience) or cancer or some other life threatening condition can be the difference between whether you get treated or not. Now, there are alot of people who don't have that going for them and I've been on that side before and its scary as hell. So I guess I'll say to me, and most people that I know, Health care is just alittle more important than guns. Just my opinion though.

Second, I'm a member of both the NRA and SASS and am active in both. I do believe that we should have the right but I also personally feel that licensing is probably gonna have to happen.

Third, before you stereo type me and alot of the college grads out there as hippie democratic anti-gun radicals (sorry you already did that.. Oops, I'm too late.) let me save you some time and embarassment. I am currently in night school and I worked very hard. I have also been working full time in construction for the past 5 years because I've had to put food on the table for my family and the military wouldn't take me because of health issues.

In summary dude.. back the hell up man and think before you speak.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SHOTARYE

In response to Indyhunter .. I believe our gun rights are one of the most important issues in any campaign, since without our second amendment we are at the mercy of our trusted government.
BINGO!

While having food to eat, a roof over your head, health care,a job to pay for it all, freedom of religion, freedom of speech and everything else thatwe hold dear, in the long run if you don't have the Second Amendment to protect you from ALL enemies, bothforeign and domestic, you have NOTHING!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Spike

??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.