HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NRA - Obama Ad
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 09:13 AM
jimbodwb
Spike

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

I guess I am the only person who would consider himself middle class on this forum. I say this because all of you have shown support for McCain with regards to gun laws but no one seems to care about the economy. There have been many a politician in the past against guns but none have been able to take them away from us. But if we elect McCain then it won't matter if we are allowed to have guns or not because we won't be able to afford them or the ammunition. If you are in the middle class America, you have surely suffered from the failed economic policies of Bush. We are in the wost financial crisis of our lives and you want to put McBush..er..McCain in office to ruin it more. I am an avid hunter and gun owner. I do not believe for 1 minute that Obama will or can take our guns away with restrictions but I do know that McCain will undoubtedly take them away indirectly with economic policies that have have failed us for the last 8 years. And as for someone making there pick based on christian beliefs of abortion...abortion issues do not put food on my kids plate or fill the tank so I can get to work. I think it is time for everyone to stop thinking so religiously self centered and start thinking about "Joe Sixpack's" childrens' economic future. With an economic policy like McCain we will not have to worry aboout gun laws because no one will be able to afford to go hunting anyway.

My vote is for Obama/Biden and I will continue to hunt and own guns and so will my children and their children and their children's children so long as we care more about our economy and less about what some politician's religious belief is.