Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 scouting for deer and found POT!! i think >

scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

Old 09-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

i agree he did come off as rude. but yea, slack daddy that didnt make any sense in my book either. lol if he didnt need advise he wouldnt have posted. i would think him posting means he needs some advise because he wants to be a good person, but doesnt want to harm his family or property. i dont know what you mean by that?

alos slackdaddy, you want him to compeltely change his hunting area because of someone elses actions? forget that. if you would jus mind ur business and keep to yourself, you could hunt there, not worry about retaliation, the growers will harvest there plants and everyone will live. your way seems to make it much more difficult for everyone.

longisland - lol i dont care if it is 2 or 10, i extremely doubt that is a sellers. i mean it could be, but i thought you meant like 50-60, lol then i would agree with others that maybe its a dealers. lol i cant beleive someone called me dumb and asked "do you really beleive these people are growing all these plants to smoke". i dont know who said it and i dont feel like checking, i just think its funny how people assume.

either way, i dont want to continue to bash others for trying to get him to do "the right thing", but peoples comments continue not to make sense IMO, which is why i continue to give my opinon. it seems some people think they are invincible and cant be hurt

for all those who say turn him in, please just answer the one question i asked that noone has answered: if he is in his treestand hunting, walking out alone out night (or with his wife), and he knows that he turned them in, and hes pretty sure they know he turned them in, they have his information and vehicle make, why would you want him to put his life or property at risk? just answer that? and please dont say find another spot to hunt lol, that shouldnt even be considered an answer.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: geterdun3

alos slackdaddy, you want him to compeltely change his hunting area because of someone elses actions? forget that. if you would jus mind ur business and keep to yourself, you could hunt there, not worry about retaliation, the growers will harvest there plants and everyone will live. your way seems to make it much more difficult for everyone.
You just said they are the type to "retalate", they are running an illegal operation, The type that would harm My daughter if she where to run into the patch one evening. Yeah he could ignore it so he can have "His Hunting spot" this year, let My kid or someone else stumble onto it and get hurt.

Yeah, thats right, "Nut up" turn in the hoodlums, so You may have to lay low from that spot for a year, like I said doing the right thing aint allways the easiest thing.

Geterdun - You may want to do an equipment check, It aint all about "the hunting spot"
glad You girlswhere'ntwatching My back in the day !
Sad sad sad

Slack
Old 09-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Any body got any Doritoes?

Its been said before , but I'm thinking a few of you could use atoke L.T.F.U.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you guys had a clue how much weed you walk by every time your out in the woods you'd have the narc squad on speed dial.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

For arguments sake let's say it's still there.

So Mr Hunter and his son go out on opening day and happen to stumble upon the conatiners and plants. Mr bad guy is there and the hunters try and run once they realize what they have stumbled upon. The bad guy fearing he has been seen and in panic shoots the hunters.

Far fetched? Maybe.

Longislandhunter, the above example may be a stretch, may not be. I'd hate to have that over my head because I didn't do anything.

I don't know these people doing the growing. I don't know if they would defend it with all they have or leave it at the first sign of trouble. But IMO they are a threat to the safety of people that stumble across it like you did.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do or not to do. Only you can decide what is right for you
Old 09-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

And really most weed should be budding now and will be harvested soon , Give them a week and go enjoy hunting.

After a frost weed really stands out every thing else will be dead and most people have it hanging in a garage drying by then.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm going home now that you guys all calmed down.

And here's some words of wisdom from Charlie Daniels.

A poor girl wants to marry, And a rich girl wants to flirt.
A rich man goes to college,And a poor man goes to work.
A drunkard wants another drink of wine,And a politician wants a vote.
I don't want much of nothin' at all,But I will take another toke.

Enjoy , Jim
Old 09-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

lol i agree with ya bud. i think it would help um a little. but either way, i hope longisland protects his family. the weed will be gone soon. let it be. go hunting in ur spot.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:19 PM

Not going to say what you should do, as that's your choice. Good luck with it, hope everything works out.

But people that use this stuff are scum, and there is no way to spin that one. It doesn't matter how much you make or how much schooling you have, as they are all scum trash!!! After seeing some of the post on here I'm very thankful for how I'm being brought up.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

ol broek thats ur opinion. think wut ya want bud, i know how i feel and many others, i know who is scum, the type of person, and a person who smokes a little marijuana is not scum in my book. heroin, meth, murderers, rapest - all scum, but smoking some marijuana ? comon now man, you know thats not right and if you dont know its not right, smoke a doobey and report back lol [8D].

would you think the same thing if marijuana was legal? its legal in amsterdam, are they all scum for smoking a little pot? i think you can answer that question urself. lol ur post cracks me up.

Quick Reply: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.