Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-28-2005, 07:31 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

ORIGINAL: hillbilly17

There are more Rednecks in Nashville and Chatanooga than the mountains![:'(]
Let meguess, your one of those folksthat putstickers on the back ofyour truck saying "redneck"to make sure everyone knows?

Old 12-28-2005, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

wow im suprised this is still going [&:]i didnt expect it to become this big of deal...
Old 12-28-2005, 08:19 AM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: hillbilly17

There are more Rednecks in Nashville and Chatanooga than the mountains![:'(]
Let meguess, your one of those folksthat putstickers on the back ofyour truck saying "redneck"to make sure everyone knows?

Ummm no, I am not... Thanks though....

And so you know ... Those are not rednecks at all. Those are morons that usually have rich parents and feel they have to prove something. Real rednecks and hillbilly's don't have to have a sticker or anything similar to show you.

Any other assumptions or questions?
[/align]
--------------------------------------
[/align]
Old 12-28-2005, 08:34 AM
bigcountry

Then what about your handle or name you go by on here? Surely your not one of those that need to prove.

Old 12-28-2005, 08:41 AM

Nope, just like yours it is so my friends can Identify me. Its a nickname that my managers have given to me at work. Minus the 17 of course. That's just a lucky number for me. Scary enough I have run into a similar situation I work for Dell Inc. as a International Service Manager. They kid me about being a Redneck and Hillbilly and compared to these guys I am. I am the only one who wears overalls to work sometimes and I am one of a handful that hunt. My culture and life style is something I refuse to change for the corporate world and does not harm the success I have had at all. At my work place I can retain my individuality and still do a great job and receive the praise and respect I deserve.

Anything else?
Old 12-28-2005, 10:07 AM

Wow, there is no stoping this debate, I can't believe this is still going on! GOtta give Red his props for this thread.

Oh and hillbilly17 I am in a similar situation also. I have an 8-5 desk job(I also work in a garage on Saturdays, but we'll keep that a secret), and people are always calling me a hillbilly and a redneck and I just let them have fun with it. It don't bother me. I can'ttake it as far as wearing overalls and flannel to work, but that would be freakin hillarious. Maybe I'll try that someday???
Old 12-28-2005, 10:43 AM

I for one would never, and have never displayed a deer,elk or hog in public view. Furthermore,I doagree with who thinks it only makes us look like idiots. However, none the less we, under the law and as hunters have the right to do so. Taking this right away is simply one more restriction on our rights and another win for the tree hugging, sierra club, pot smoking, homo, freak, liberals bastards who choose to limit our rights as Americans. I do not own an assault rifle nor willI ever own an assault rifle. God forbide some freak takes one to the schoolyard and shoots one of mine. But, I will not be standing up and change my principles to scream for gun control. The NRA does everything in their power to stop all forms of gun control and i understand it for what it is. they are visionaries that clearly understand the progression of limitations and the social conditioning to the ultimate goal of the liberals.

it may seem that I went off topic here a bit butI realy did not."HUNTERS" need to protect and defend every single freedom that exisits for our sport/passion. We cannot be devided into moral hunters versus redneck gun toten toothless hillbillys. people you need to understand that the left sees ALL hunters as one in the same. Stand beside each and every "LAWFULL" hunter to protect every single right we have that exists today whether you personnaly agree with it or not. While we don not agree that your game should be displayed in view and as a group if given a majority vote we would ban it remember this. there are hunters who dont hunt hogs and never would. Now, if all the none hog hunters decided to ban that one more freedom down the tube. then the people who like ducks ban together and it becomes easier and easier. A Hunter is a hunter and if we want to continue to enjoy our freedoms we have to counter this type of action. Join DU,QU, RMEF,NRA etc etc. Your money goes right to the hart of your passion and it is the only thing that is protecting your rights today. Without them feeding the lobbiest in Washington it would all be gone already.

Sorry about the spelling errors spell check doesnt work and I have to get back to work.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Fork Horn

I'm trying hard to bite my tongue here but its tough. Itssuppose to be afree country and its people with the attitude like yours that are getting our freedom wrapped up in laws!You probably voted for Kerry didn't you? Are you voting for Hillary Clinton this next election?
Old 12-28-2005, 10:51 AM

dk,

Please tell me that you didnt jusat post this as a response to my post??? If so I think I am going to jup off this building>>>>>
Old 12-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

elkman40,
I posted this in response to the very first post by Red. Like your post though, you a writer for a congressman? if not you'd make a fine one.

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.