Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-27-2005, 10:58 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

DD, you know you love it.

Rebel, I can't exactly say that about the cities. I guess cause I pretty well keep to myself. But my mother is a nurse in those mountains and you would be apalled to see how many of those folks are inbreeding. It may be only 2 or three families in a community, but In this day and time, I can't believe that WV and KY ain't doing more about it. Everybody knows who they are in the area. They just turn thier heads.

Old 12-27-2005, 11:09 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Rebel, I can't exactly say that about the cities. I guess cause I pretty well keep to myself. But my mother is a nurse in those mountains and you would be apalled to see how many of those folks are inbreeding.

So themountains are more populated than the big cities? Gosh BC, do a study on the big city hospitals and see how many children are molested by family members and incested by parents! In the 1000's!
There are more Rednecks in Nashville and Chatanooga than the mountains![:'(]
Old 12-27-2005, 11:11 AM
bigcountry

Well Rebel whether in the cities or back in Southern WV, they all should be beat with a horse whip.

Old 12-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Well Rebel whether in the cities or back in Southern WV, they all should be beat with a horse whip.

You got my support!
Old 12-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey BC. I am from Southern WV (Boone Co.) and I know exactly what kind of people you are talking about. The "Jesco Whites" of the world I guess you could say. These people have behavior that is not much different from anywhere else it's jut we know about it more. We know the families, we know the history and we grew up seeing it. In a small town, if you fart......everyone smells it!

I do not take offense to the term "REDNECK" because I guess I see it differently than you. The people you describe are just morons that live in the country. If they lived in the City...........guess what they would still be morons!
Old 12-27-2005, 12:24 PM
bigcountry

HG, you might got something there. Boone is pretty much on par with Mingo.

See in my line of work, optics engineering, the only thing my coworkersthink about rednecks is they are stupid, they hunt, things like that. They get this from TV basically. I mean when I got to England next week, those guys BT (british telecom) even know what a redneck is and bascially give me a hard time for it. Maybe I shouldn't take it so seriously and just laugh, but I would like my peers in the engineering world to take me seriously. Not ask me if its really my family is like those folks on "my name is Earl" tv show. I just seen to be the butt of alot of jokesin alot of thesescientific circles.

Old 12-27-2005, 02:05 PM

the way i see it is that its your freedom whether you want to show your kill to people or not. Now if the deer you killed is bleeding everywhere in the public than that is going to gross some people out. So in my word I would say clean it up than parade it around town. And also red maybe before u go calling everyone rednecks and all. Meet one bet you couldn't ask for a better buddy.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Rebel, I can't exactly say that about the cities. I guess cause I pretty well keep to myself. But my mother is a nurse in those mountains and you would be apalled to see how many of those folks are inbreeding.
LOL

So themountains are more populated than the big cities? Gosh BC, do a study on the big city hospitals and see how many children are molested by family members and incested by parents! In the 1000's!
There are more Rednecks in Nashville and Chatanooga than the mountains![:'(]
Old 12-28-2005, 07:06 AM

bigcountry, where you from in Kentucky? I thought your profile said MD...
Old 12-28-2005, 07:29 AM
bigcountry

Well, 2 poppa, in this country, its not unusual for people to move for work or whatever. Shoot out of all my friends I graduated High School with in late 80's, I don't know of1/4 of them that stayed there. Back in the late 80's it was hard to get ajob there in the coal mines. Now, its not too bad. Brother is still there along with mother. I am from Eastern Ky/Southern WV. But have lived an extended period of time in several states from Henderson, Tx, Willowgrove, IL, Raleigh, NC, and KC before actually buying a house in MD. See I am a traveler. Not that much anymore. But before the last few years, I pretty well stayed overseas or here.

So since I actually own a house here in MD, I figured it appropiate to put I am from MD. Make sense?

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.