Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Beyond The Kill

Old 02-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Spike

Default Beyond The Kill

I took a little break from editing our new DVD and watched "Beyond The Kill" for the first time not to bad, a different video for sure. Not to many kills, and a little slow at times. Over all it was good. I'll have to get "The Grind" and check it out. Sound like you guys had a great year this year and should have a great new DVD.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Beyond The Kill

Yes, I would probably say that if you watched Beyond the Kill - and then watched "Full-Circle" - you would see how far we've come in three years. Even compared to "The Grind", our new video is truely my "vision". The level of quality of the footage and audio alone is absolutely night and day. Also, and more importantly IMO - the storylines are SOOOOOOOOOO much better. We have the full seasons story's for each of the hunters featured in the video. No more of the 2 minute kill story. We are getting there, and as far as we've come in 3 years - I can't imagine where we will be in another 3.

Thanks for the feedback!

Todd
Old 02-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Spike

Default RE: Beyond The Kill

Sure I know what you mean you have to get better or no one will buy your stuff. I look forward to seeing your new one. Keep up the good work.