Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

moultire 3.1

Old 08-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default moultire 3.1

bought 2 more multri 3.1 digital trail cams... boy have i changed my mind about these cams.. the first one i bought a while back i have never had a problem with... these 2 BRAND NEW cameras dont work correctly right out of the box...i bought them off ebay from one of moultries distributors... the cameras will do everything up to taking the picture and error will come on and it will just start counting down all over again... I looked on the website too see what the error codes mean but i cant find anything ... if anyone has any info on were to find them please let me know... PS. dont buy these pieces of crap... If i knew i could send them right back i woudl get my money back in a heart beat
Old 08-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: moultire 3.1

i bought them off ebay from one of moultries distributors
sounds like you might have gotten hosed. I have never had any problems with mine... sorry to here about your troubles. If you bought them from a true moultrie dealer they should take them back I would give them (moultrie not ebay) a call...
Old 08-07-2007, 05:54 AM

What was the name of the guy you bought yours from?I think i may of bought from the same guy.I just bought one off there and i'm starting to think mine does the same thing. The first time i set it out it worked fine, b/c it took a few pics of me. I set it out another time and it didn't take anything not even pics of us before we left. I've got it set out again to see if it works any better.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BuckRogers

i bought them off ebay from one of moultries distributors
sounds like you might have gotten hosed. I have never had any problems with mine... sorry to here about your troubles. If you bought them from a true moultrie dealer they should take them back I would give them (moultrie not ebay) a call...
Agreed. I have had no problems with mine and mine is taking great pics! May be possible that it got beaten up in shipping...??
Old 08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

bought it from woodburry outfitters on ebay... like i said the first one i bought a few years back works great!!! but for some reason these ones brand new are having some problems... I have heard of alot of problems with these cameras but i didnt think it would be this bad... 2 for 3 are junk! anyone get a camera fixed from moultrie just curiouse on what they woudl chaged but i guess it depens whats wrong with it.. will prolly give them a call tomrrow
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

I TAKE IT ALL BACK! after talking to a gentleman from moultrie on the phone i was able to get both of the cameras working correctly. The probelm for one was becasue of the memory card and the camera works as good as new without the card in. The other one just seems a little slower but works fine. Weird thing was that when i was talking to him on the phone and he just happened to be reading this post and asked if this was my post lol... i appologized for the poop talking and thanked him! So if you happen to read this again thanks alot sir!