Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 moultire digital camera >

moultire digital camera

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

moultire digital camera

Old 09-10-2006, 05:32 AM

Default moultire digital camera

isthe moultrie digital 2.1 a good camera, ive heard mixed reports some good some bad? does anybody have any inputs on these? i know at walmart there a 100.00. obviously the 3.1 would be better. but im interested in the 2.1
Old 09-10-2006, 07:36 AM

Default RE: moultire digital camera

Have you checked out chasingame.com? They most likely will have a full review of this particular camera. The price certainly is right.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Spike

We've got a couple of them out in the woods currently. They don't take anywhere near as nice of a pic as a cuddleback, but they work for letting you know what is out there. I'm pretty satisfied with the pics we've been getting with them.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

the pics are great excepth for saucer eyes and the occasionl white out

Old 09-11-2006, 03:35 PM

Just curious..
What kind of battery life is everyone getting with these camera's?

Thanks
Old 09-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Spike

When I checked my cam on friday it had been out for three weeks. The battery was at 13%.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:50 PM
CDG

Mine is junk. Eats batteries and whiteouts no matter which direction you face it.Oh, andyou have to stand in front of it for a min or so to get a pic. Good for a feeder i guess.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've had mixed results with mine. Battery life sucks (I get about 8-10 days max)and trigger speeds are slow, but for the money I've got some decent photos. As with anything in life, you get what you pay for. If you want the best quality photos, battery life, and trigger speeds - get out your checkbook (or debit card) and ante up. If you want a decent camera for a low price that you might not mind if it gets ripped off, the Moultrie works.

Here's a photo from my 1.3 megapixel Moultrie from under an apple tree.

Old 09-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

on the moultrie 200 3.1 my battery life is excellent mines been in a month and its at 50% and u can leave it until 20
Old 09-11-2006, 05:23 PM

I have the moultrie 3.1 megapixel model. On the positive it takes decent pictures and the battery on mine has lasted nearly 2 months now. On the negative it is a little slow to trigger, but is it worth lots more money for a fast trigger? I don't think so. BTW 1 megapixel is plenty in my opinion. You're not looking for a photo award here, just pictures that tell you what sort of animals are out there. I have been happy with mine so far, although I haven't tried any other models.

P.S. I'm betting that the reason for the differences in battery life are the different kinds of cameras used in the moultrie. Some of the early digital cameras were battery hogs. The 3.1 seems to sip battery juice at a reasonable rate.

Quick Reply: moultire digital camera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.