Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Kbacon....was I a sucker? >

Kbacon....was I a sucker?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Kbacon....was I a sucker?

Old 01-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kbacon....was I a sucker?

Great news Trushot. Must feel like getting a new bow. You are indeed a great person and I wish you the best of luck. Kbacon on the other hand I wish rain and bad luck on all his hunts.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

How childish[:@][:@][:@]Gimme A break!
Old 01-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

guys come on im sure kbacon will sign on and give an explanation for why trushot didnt get his bow back promptly. the important thing is trushot got his bow back and it wasnt damaged to our knowledge. hows it shootin trushot?
Old 01-07-2005, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

guys come on im sure kbacon will sign on and give an explanation for why trushot didnt get his bow back promptly
You think he will be able to explain why he acted like trushot's bow was the last thing on his mind or "low on his priority list" after trushot bentover backwards for him? Is there an explanation for treating trushot like he was being put out by the fact that he had to keep calling him to get him to send his bow back? The answer is NO! You can try to justify that to yourself if you want. Maybe that is acceptable behavior to you. I don't know. It's not to me and I am going to codemn it as such.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

silent i never said that it was acceptable behavior. nor do i believe it is. i would have been doing everything possible to get the bow back to him asap if it were me. i just said that maybe there was a good reason for the bow not being returned promptly. is that not possible? maybe he lost a loved one or was having problems at work or got in a car wreck or his house burnt down. is it not possible something could have happened? like i said at least he got his bow back and im glad he did.
Old 01-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

The big thing of the whole matter is Tru -Shot got his bow back and it's hopefully in acceptable shape ,Kbacon is not here to defend himself ,but whether he has a reason or not thing's all went wrong here .Let's just hope 500fps get's his back in good shape and we all can put this behind us .You guy's can all say what you would do and what these guy's should do ,but the fact is this isn't you. I'm sure Tru -shot didn't want confrontation nor does 500fps ,so you have to explore every avenue to getting your bow back,in one piece, before you go making any kind of threat's or doing something you might regret later. Being the tough guy doesn't away's get you good result's ,it just make's you look bad espeacially when you should know better since your an adult.

nubo