Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 golden key tko fall away >

golden key tko fall away

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

golden key tko fall away

Old 02-05-2004, 01:01 PM

Default golden key tko fall away

how is this rest and will it work on a 30.5 inch ata bowtech mighty mite
Old 02-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: golden key tko fall away

I don't know, but I am considering gathering up a few differnt drop away rests and comparing them head to head. I have been wondering about several differnt rests myself. Maybe the TKO, something from NAP, and something form APA? I can compare them to the Zero effect( my personal favorite so far) and the trap door I have on my bench.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:54 PM

I just set mine up on one of my old bows tonight (not messing with my Liberty at all, it's shootin great and I just had this rest layin around so I put it to use) The bow is so old it has the steel cables so I couldnt serve the cord in but I tied a knot and it held well and worked perfectly. I didnt figure it would work as good as it did without being served in and centershot with a lazer but I eyeballed it and tied the knot and the bow is shooting as good as it can now without a peep.

Timba
Old 02-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Spike

The TKO is a great rest and yes will work on the Mighty Mite. Just set it to come to full height just as your cam rolls into let off or about 1-2" from full draw. The TKO now also comes in a Target version with three different launchers included and black or silver color. Target version is not dropaway though.