Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article >

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Old 03-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
You have made that false and misleading claim on numerous occasions but have failed to back it up. But, the audit did a fine job backing up precisely what I have been saying for many years while refuting the claims you have been making about the DMP which you support.
LOL There's just a few folks around here who might disagree on that
Old 03-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
wow, imagine that another poster from Sept 2008. What a coincidence.

Was you under the assumption that all Christians were perfect? Seriously was you?

I put those scriptures there for my own benefit. Not as you say to portray a peaceful Christian neighbor. Did you even read them to understand?
As a Christian I KNOW we ain't perfect but to throw all your meaningless mud around trying to play an internet bad A$$, then have a signature like that ain't a good example of "love one another", now is it? Kinda comes across as holier than thou, don't it? And if you put it out there for all to read, then I'd have to say it was for others benefit, and not your own as you claimed. Nothing wrong with witnessing, bud, but if you showed up at my house witnessing to me in one breath and cursing me for what I believed about deer management in the other, I'd have to say that's hypocritical to the worst degree. As has been said to you countless times- Don't read a PA thread if you don't care about it, or keep hounding the admins to create a PA only board so you never have to worry about us "trespassers" in your precious forum again. I don't see the problem.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DougE
I don't know any of HPA's moderators or any of the politics that go on behind the scenes.I do know that I rabidly opposed the DMP for quite a while and everything Alt said and did.I never even so much as got a warning back then.The only warning I ever got was from a little Amish humor.BT was banned because he highjacked every single thread and turned it into an AR/hr debate.It wasn't because he opposed the PGC or the DMP.
Yeh your right he did but there was NO RULE stating he couldnt.
I was guilty of the same thing and so was RSB., Gino and others.
Heck go on HPA. right now and as soon as an anti PGC. member post's something negative the same pro PGC. members will do the same as Beenthere got banned for and their post's wont even be removed let alone get banned.
I got banned for being anti PGC. plain and simple dont believe look at this thread and click on link.
Also Germain post's here and as you know he was a mod as well, ask him why he stopped prior to me.Pike
Old 03-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DougE
I don't know any of HPA's moderators or any of the politics that go on behind the scenes.I do know that I rabidly opposed the DMP for quite a while and everything Alt said and did.I never even so much as got a warning back then.The only warning I ever got was from a little Amish humor.BT was banned because he highjacked every single thread and turned it into an AR/hr debate.It wasn't because he opposed the PGC or the DMP.
Yeh your right he did but there was NO RULE stating he couldnt.
I was guilty of the same thing and so was RSB., Gino and others.
Heck go on HPA. right now and as soon as an anti PGC. member post's something negative the same pro PGC. members will do the same as Beenthere got banned for and their post's wont even be removed let alone get banned.
I got banned for being anti PGC. plain and simple, dont believe look at this current thread http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbt...656011&fpart=3
and then click on the link of a picture of Lady Ga Ga that PADingo supplied in his post. That pic is far worse than the pics I posted that got me banned for good. Not only didnt he get banned for that post, but it didnt even get edited (and my post was in the exact same forum)
Also Germain post's here and as you know he was a mod as well, ask him why he stopped prior to me.Pike
Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is the link that PADingo provided in his post of Lady Ga Ga.Pikehttp://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1
Old 03-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

Well if you guys are so up on HPA you definitely know who I am over there. So please stop talking about my supposed "alias".
Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I just don't see what benefit it is for a handfull of yahoos to non-stop post this PGC crap. Its the same crap over and over. No post is different. I can choose to read or not, thats not for you to advise or tell me.

It just appears that all of this PGC crap came all at once from a bunch of people who got kicked off other forums for ruining them.

Also, from an outsider looking in, it appears to be "reaching" with all these posts and attacks. From outsiders perspective, its not doing these guys agenda any good with this constant bombardment of this forum.

I mean who wants to come here and post things when all they see is non stop crying and moaning like little children about PGC?

It would be equivalent to me posting non stop about the dangers of crossbows and how it will ruin archery hunting. Post after post after post about it. Who wants to read that crap? Also, it would make me appear a little like a fruitcake. These guys don't realize how silly they look.
I agree, But it might be best to just let things run their coarse. They have their views and nobodys going to change them. A couple good topics that the whole northeast would be interested in replying to could make things less one sided.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Typical Buck

Dutch? 'Dat yoo?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

No I'm not Dutch. I'm Moosemike there as well.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:35 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Madagascar Penguins Motto - "Smile and wave boys - smile and wave!"

JW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.