HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article
Old 03-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Screamin Steel
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
wow, imagine that another poster from Sept 2008. What a coincidence.

Was you under the assumption that all Christians were perfect? Seriously was you?

I put those scriptures there for my own benefit. Not as you say to portray a peaceful Christian neighbor. Did you even read them to understand?
As a Christian I KNOW we ain't perfect but to throw all your meaningless mud around trying to play an internet bad A$$, then have a signature like that ain't a good example of "love one another", now is it? Kinda comes across as holier than thou, don't it? And if you put it out there for all to read, then I'd have to say it was for others benefit, and not your own as you claimed. Nothing wrong with witnessing, bud, but if you showed up at my house witnessing to me in one breath and cursing me for what I believed about deer management in the other, I'd have to say that's hypocritical to the worst degree. As has been said to you countless times- Don't read a PA thread if you don't care about it, or keep hounding the admins to create a PA only board so you never have to worry about us "trespassers" in your precious forum again. I don't see the problem.