Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Old 03-02-2010, 08:35 PM
  #31  
Nontypical Buck
 
J Pike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: York, PA.
Posts: 1,313
Default

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Nice buck, just wanted to make sure you guys actually hunt. Because the ring leaders for this PA cryin on this forum don't want to talk hunting, just want to sit here and cry and moan. Just curious.
BC. click on my profile and look at my past post's!! Very few of my posts on HNI are about the PGC., but If and when I do, I could really care less ( no offense) about what some one else from another state thinks because I am very passionate about the very rich hunting tradition here in PA. Pike
J Pike is offline  
Old 03-02-2010, 08:55 PM
  #32  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 2,978
Default

Well, doesnt look like any further reply is necessary here at the moment from muah, other than this "bigcountry" guy should probably lay off the ridiculous unwarranted personal attacks, i believe those are against the rules here.

Way to take care of Business as usual, Jay Pike!

Last edited by Cornelius08; 03-02-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Cornelius08 is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 03:53 AM
  #33  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Carbon County Pa.
Posts: 601
Default

Originally Posted by bigcountry

I just don't see the need to ruin this entire forum with personal attacks on the PGC. Surely there is a better way to work this than to ruin this forum by a bunch of newbie PA guys.
They have a place to go where their views are welcome. They chose to post here because they think they are getting national exposure for there cause/agenda or whatever. As long as they follow the rules more power to them. Just post what you want, if some one is interested they will find it . I allways scroll the first two pages for something interesting to read.
pats102862 is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 04:55 AM
  #34  
bigcountry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Originally Posted by J Pike
BC. click on my profile and look at my past post's!! Very few of my posts on HNI are about the PGC., but If and when I do, I could really care less ( no offense) about what some one else from another state thinks because I am very passionate about the very rich hunting tradition here in PA. Pike
Honestly, I am not referring to you. I am talking about these newbies like Corneilious, and bluebird.

Your the one who decided to explain to me what MD's were and were not. I am from Ky, and honestly not sure what lacrosse is.

Point I am getting out is, its broken record with these guys. Almost freakish. One has to really look at thier lives and see what its became.
 
Old 03-03-2010, 04:56 AM
  #35  
bigcountry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Originally Posted by pats102862
They have a place to go where their views are welcome. They chose to post here because they think they are getting national exposure for there cause/agenda or whatever. As long as they follow the rules more power to them. Just post what you want, if some one is interested they will find it . I allways scroll the first two pages for something interesting to read.

Another newbie telling me what people will find. Been here since 1999. Nobody wants to post here because of this bull crap.
 
Old 03-03-2010, 06:46 AM
  #36  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Carbon County Pa.
Posts: 601
Default

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Another newbie telling me what people will find. Been here since 1999. Nobody wants to post here because of this bull crap.
Whats with the newbie thing? Because you have 19000 some post and been around here since 2003 there is supposed to be some kind of pecking order? If you don't think it worth your time to read these threads then don't read them , it is that simple. If all these Pa threads are somehow making people feel irrelevent then I think its more a personal issue.
pats102862 is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 06:55 AM
  #37  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,262
Default

Originally Posted by J Pike
Yeh they do!! I was a Mod for over 5 years on HPA. and stepped down because guys like Bluebird (Beenthere) got the boot for his anti PGC. views even though his post's/ behavior was no worse than RSB.'s, WV. Gino's or mine. The only reason I didnt get the boot was because I was a Mod. (by the way I was asked to be a Mod back when I was pro PGC.)
Back in Feb. I finally got the boot for saying the Philadelphia Flyers got screwed on that call for using profanity (even though if you visit HPA. right now you will see far worse) and also for posting a joke that I got in my email about why NFL. QB's should have short last names and had pics of girls in bikini's with Farve's name and #, Brady's name and #, Romo's name and # on their back sides (fully clothed) and then there was a pic. of a 300 lb. fat chick in a bikini with Big Ben's name and # on her backside.
I got booted for good because I posted pic's of scantily clad women even though they were dressed no worse than girls at any pool or beach. (and like before you can go on HPA right now and see worse.) But like most anti PGC. members who got the boot from HPA., the only reason I got the boot was because I was anti PGC. Pike
I don't know any of HPA's moderators or any of the politics that go on behind the scenes.I do know that I rabidly opposed the DMP for quite a while and everything Alt said and did.I never even so much as got a warning back then.The only warning I ever got was from a little Amish humor.BT was banned because he highjacked every single thread and turned it into an AR/hr debate.It wasn't because he opposed the PGC or the DMP.
DougE is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 06:58 AM
  #38  
bigcountry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Originally Posted by pats102862
Whats with the newbie thing? Because you have 19000 some post and been around here since 2003 there is supposed to be some kind of pecking order? If you don't think it worth your time to read these threads then don't read them , it is that simple. If all these Pa threads are somehow making people feel irrelevent then I think its more a personal issue.

I just don't see what benefit it is for a handfull of yahoos to non-stop post this PGC crap. Its the same crap over and over. No post is different. I can choose to read or not, thats not for you to advise or tell me.

It just appears that all of this PGC crap came all at once from a bunch of people who got kicked off other forums for ruining them.

Also, from an outsider looking in, it appears to be "reaching" with all these posts and attacks. From outsiders perspective, its not doing these guys agenda any good with this constant bombardment of this forum.

I mean who wants to come here and post things when all they see is non stop crying and moaning like little children about PGC?

It would be equivalent to me posting non stop about the dangers of crossbows and how it will ruin archery hunting. Post after post after post about it. Who wants to read that crap? Also, it would make me appear a little like a fruitcake. These guys don't realize how silly they look.
 
Old 03-03-2010, 07:11 AM
  #39  
Typical Buck
 
Screamin Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 659
Default

Nothing spells irony like a hothead whining and throwing a temper tantrum about invasion of his space, then signing his posts with a half dozen bible references trying to paint the picture of a peaceful Christian neighbor. Gimme a break! Obviously with 20,000 posts on one site you should try to find some more meaningful recreation.

Last edited by Screamin Steel; 03-03-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Screamin Steel is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 07:27 AM
  #40  
bigcountry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel
Nothing spells irony like a hothead whining and throwing a temper tantrum about invasion of his space, then signing his posts with a half dozen bible references trying to paint the picture of a peaceful Christian neighbor. Gimme a break! Obviously with 20,000 posts on one site you should try to find some more meaningful recreation.
wow, imagine that another poster from Sept 2008. What a coincidence.

Was you under the assumption that all Christians were perfect? Seriously was you?

I put those scriptures there for my own benefit. Not as you say to portray a peaceful Christian neighbor. Did you even read them to understand?

Last edited by bigcountry; 03-03-2010 at 07:29 AM.
 

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.