Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article >

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Old 03-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Naw they don't run the show. There's plenty on both sides here
Feel free to post the screen names of those active members who support the PGC DMP. Then post the names of the PGC supporters that can support their position with independent data. You can't do it because there is no data that supports the PGC DMP and the audit proved that!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I support the DMAP program 100%! I believe that any landowner should be able to shoot each and every deer that resides on their property or the land they control (as long as the meat doesnt go to waste) and by any means nec. Pike
Old 03-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Banned

Im right down the middle on the issue of dmap. I think its being used a bit too heavy handedly in the s.f's. On the other hand i think its a good idea to give landowners the option as another tool along with redtag depredation killing etc..., then if they feel they have too many deer, they only have themselves to blame, and shouldnt whine about the allocations that effect the entire unit.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you agree with DCNR DMAPPING old growth forests or bio-reserve areas?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Banned

"Naw they don't run the show. There's plenty on both sides here. It's just that there's a couple of really vocal bashers that never stop obsessing over the whole thing. There are also many reasonable folks with important viewpoints from both sides too. It's pretty easy to seperate em in short order. "
I agree. And there are also overly vocal fellow hunter bashers who nod in agreement to everything ever said or done by pgc. They also have a tendency to often avoid the truth of the matters.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Banned

"The other simply rants and rants with very little to back him up and just rants louder and longer the same old crap when challenged. Ask him to back up what he says and he simply yells liar liar."
Mighty funny coming you btb. Nothing but more personal attack.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
I agree. And there are also overly vocal fellow hunter bashers who nod in agreement to everything ever said or done by pgc. They also have a tendency to often avoid the truth of the matters.
And, it doesn't take very long to sort them out either.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned

With some its every single day....

But we are supposed to "smile and wave".....
Old 03-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Banned

"Do you agree with DCNR DMAPPING old growth forests or bio-reserve areas?"
I dont have a problem with it in those limited "sanctuary" type areas.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Banned

"Feel free to post the screen names of those active members who support the PGC DMP. Then post the names of the PGC supporters that can support their position with independent data. You can't do it because there is no data that supports the PGC DMP and the audit proved that!!! "
OH! I think we had a slight misunderstanding.. I was going by Jeffs Post, and thought we were talking about DMAP. You meant the deer management program.

I know very very few support the hr end of it. Even the couple vocal proponents on the program admit it needs tweaked, and even on biased boards like pgc the polls tell the tale of pgc woe and little support. So it isnt like much of anyone really supports it as is. Though some of us know that more significant changes are needed than just adding 2 more dpsm by cutting the allocation by 1k in one or two units! lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.