HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article
Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 AM
pats102862
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I just don't see what benefit it is for a handfull of yahoos to non-stop post this PGC crap. Its the same crap over and over. No post is different. I can choose to read or not, thats not for you to advise or tell me.

It just appears that all of this PGC crap came all at once from a bunch of people who got kicked off other forums for ruining them.

Also, from an outsider looking in, it appears to be "reaching" with all these posts and attacks. From outsiders perspective, its not doing these guys agenda any good with this constant bombardment of this forum.

I mean who wants to come here and post things when all they see is non stop crying and moaning like little children about PGC?

It would be equivalent to me posting non stop about the dangers of crossbows and how it will ruin archery hunting. Post after post after post about it. Who wants to read that crap? Also, it would make me appear a little like a fruitcake. These guys don't realize how silly they look.
I agree, But it might be best to just let things run their coarse. They have their views and nobodys going to change them. A couple good topics that the whole northeast would be interested in replying to could make things less one sided.