Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article >

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Old 03-03-2010, 03:32 PM
  #81  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,262
Default

Originally Posted by J Pike
Yeh your right he did but there was NO RULE stating he couldnt.
I was guilty of the same thing and so was RSB., Gino and others.
Heck go on HPA. right now and as soon as an anti PGC. member post's something negative the same pro PGC. members will do the same as Beenthere got banned for and their post's wont even be removed let alone get banned.
I got banned for being anti PGC. plain and simple, dont believe look at this current thread http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbt...656011&fpart=3
and then click on the link of a picture of Lady Ga Ga that PADingo supplied in his post. That pic is far worse than the pics I posted that got me banned for good. Not only didnt he get banned for that post, but it didnt even get edited (and my post was in the exact same forum)
Also Germain post's here and as you know he was a mod as well, ask him why he stopped prior to me.Pike

Like I said,I don't know what goes on behind the scenes over there and I don't know any of the mods personally.I have met a handful of regular posters and even hunted with several.I was as critical about the PGC,mainly Alt for a long time and never so much as got a warning.In any event,I still think it's a good board that has alot of good information.I have to admit though that I do miss seeing the posts from alot of the guys that don't post much.Grund doesn't post much anymore and he was always a hoot as was Bumblehick.In all fairness,a message board ain't a message board without Beenthere.I hope to God he never loses internet access.

Oops I lied and don't feel like going back and making an edit.I did meet both Rooster booster and Shooter at one of R.S.B's habitat tours.Not sure if shooter was a ever a moderator though.I think he was.
DougE is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 03:47 PM
  #82  
Spike
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location:
Posts: 79
Default

Moosemike name 1 Pa.GC. employee thats been banned from that site. Come on over and join pa.outdoors.com and well talk about this no banning unless u really get out of hand.
TWOWITHONE is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 03:52 PM
  #83  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,879
Default

In all fairness,a message board ain't a message board without Beenthere.I hope to God he never loses internet access.
Thanks ,that is quite a compliment coming from and adversary and if
I ever meet Beenthere I will pass it along. The fact remains you supported the PGC HR plan on HPA and that made you a member of the PGC cult and made you immune from getting banned. I was banned for asking a simple question to RB,before he changed his tune on HR.
bluebird2 is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 04:05 PM
  #84  
Fork Horn
 
moosemike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lancaster co. PA
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by TWOWITHONE
Moosemike name 1 Pa.GC. employee thats been banned from that site. Come on over and join pa.outdoors.com and well talk about this no banning unless u really get out of hand.


What are you trying to say?
moosemike is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 04:17 PM
  #85  
Spike
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location:
Posts: 79
Default

Originally Posted by moosemike
What are you trying to say?
If you arent in lockstep with the players over there your gone. Ive gotten the warnings over there cause I didnt agree with the majority. That other site pa.outdoors.com you can argue this stuff till the cows come home ask douge.If you get real out of hand 3 day suspension or whatever
TWOWITHONE is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 04:35 PM
  #86  
Fork Horn
 
moosemike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lancaster co. PA
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by TWOWITHONE
If you arent in lockstep with the players over there your gone. Ive gotten the warnings over there cause I didnt agree with the majority. That other site pa.outdoors.com you can argue this stuff till the cows come home ask douge.If you get real out of hand 3 day suspension or whatever



I took a look at that other site. They hate HPA over there and they openly badmouth it. I never heard anyone on HPA mention that site though. Beings that I'm one of the bigger posters on HPA I don't think they'd like me over there.
moosemike is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 04:41 PM
  #87  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 2,978
Default

"I never heard anyone on HPA mention that site though."
I have. MANY times. Though Rooster generally discourages it.

The bad stuff aside, every board Ive ever been on has had a lot of good guys on them. That includes here, paoutdoors, and yes, hpa. Just because many of us dont like the way the board is run doesnt mean we think everyone there is a malcontent! Id venture a guess that of the 1000's of members, probably 99% of them would most likely be good guys, including some of those i disagree with on issues.

But the things that go on there with the probably less than 1% who pretty much dictate things...Well that, theyd definately be far better off without.

Thats about all i have to say about that.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 03-03-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Cornelius08 is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 04:44 PM
  #88  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,879
Default

If you are a man and are willing to support your position it shouldn't matter to you if they like you or not. If I only posted what the members of HPA wanted to hear i wouldn't have been banned, but I would only have been wasting my time. now the owner of HPA is saying what I was saying 5 years ago that got me banned. How ironic is that?
bluebird2 is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 05:30 PM
  #89  
Nontypical Buck
 
J Pike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: York, PA.
Posts: 1,313
Default

Originally Posted by DougE
Like I said,I don't know what goes on behind the scenes over there and I don't know any of the mods personally.I have met a handful of regular posters and even hunted with several.I was as critical about the PGC,mainly Alt for a long time and never so much as got a warning.In any event,I still think it's a good board that has alot of good information.I have to admit though that I do miss seeing the posts from alot of the guys that don't post much.Grund doesn't post much anymore and he was always a hoot as was Bumblehick.In all fairness,a message board ain't a message board without Beenthere.I hope to God he never loses internet access.

Oops I lied and don't feel like going back and making an edit.I did meet both Rooster booster and Shooter at one of R.S.B's habitat tours.Not sure if shooter was a ever a moderator though.I think he was.
Doug dont get me wrong I think HPA is a great site and has alot of great members who could careless which side of the deer issue your on.
J Pike is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 05:33 PM
  #90  
Nontypical Buck
 
J Pike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: York, PA.
Posts: 1,313
Default

Originally Posted by TWOWITHONE
Moosemike name 1 Pa.GC. employee thats been banned from that site. Come on over and join pa.outdoors.com and well talk about this no banning unless u really get out of hand.
I tried to join, I filled out the info and registered and the site said that I would a registration # by email shortly and never got one. Pike
J Pike is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.