HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article
Old 03-03-2010, 05:30 PM
J Pike
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DougE
Like I said,I don't know what goes on behind the scenes over there and I don't know any of the mods personally.I have met a handful of regular posters and even hunted with several.I was as critical about the PGC,mainly Alt for a long time and never so much as got a warning.In any event,I still think it's a good board that has alot of good information.I have to admit though that I do miss seeing the posts from alot of the guys that don't post much.Grund doesn't post much anymore and he was always a hoot as was Bumblehick.In all fairness,a message board ain't a message board without Beenthere.I hope to God he never loses internet access.

Oops I lied and don't feel like going back and making an edit.I did meet both Rooster booster and Shooter at one of R.S.B's habitat tours.Not sure if shooter was a ever a moderator though.I think he was.
Doug dont get me wrong I think HPA is a great site and has alot of great members who could careless which side of the deer issue your on.