Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article >

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Old 03-02-2010, 07:52 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by pats102862
Well go post something. Just don't expect it to stay on top of the board for a week or two with two to three replys in six months.

You know I would love too. But its non-stop bullcrap ever since these few guys came here crying like little girls. Who wants to post in a forum with relentless PGC posts. If its not that, its some idiot who thinks they saw a mountain lion in PA.

I just don't see the need to ruin this entire forum with personal attacks on the PGC. Surely there is a better way to work this than to ruin this forum by a bunch of newbie PA guys.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:54 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Quitcher whining. You wanna post? Noones stopping you. You were ignored the first time you whined I guess you couldnt stand it? I guess you are just waiting for all the Pa threads to stop before you start filling up the board eh?? IVe seen periods where this place has slowed to a crawl with hardly and posts at all. Where was your input and interest then? There are tons and tons of other forums on this board, you dont have to participate in any you dont like.
Honestly man, you really ought to take a good look at your life and wonder what its became. I am not being mean spirited or anything, just telling you the truth. Go do a search on your name and see what you come up with. Look real long and hard at what your life is.

Why ruin this forum with a bunch of cryin the blues. No-one wants to post here from other states because of this grownman crybaby stuff.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by moosemike
HuntingPA does not silence the PGC bashers. People may disagree with you there but no ones view is silenced unless they begin personal attacks on other members.
Yeh they do!! I was a Mod for over 5 years on HPA. and stepped down because guys like Bluebird (Beenthere) got the boot for his anti PGC. views even though his post's/ behavior was no worse than RSB.'s, WV. Gino's or mine. The only reason I didnt get the boot was because I was a Mod. (by the way I was asked to be a Mod back when I was pro PGC.)
Back in Feb. I finally got the boot for saying the Philadelphia Flyers got screwed on that call for using profanity (even though if you visit HPA. right now you will see far worse) and also for posting a joke that I got in my email about why NFL. QB's should have short last names and had pics of girls in bikini's with Farve's name and #, Brady's name and #, Romo's name and # on their back sides (fully clothed) and then there was a pic. of a 300 lb. fat chick in a bikini with Big Ben's name and # on her backside.
I got booted for good because I posted pic's of scantily clad women even though they were dressed no worse than girls at any pool or beach. (and like before you can go on HPA right now and see worse.) But like most anti PGC. members who got the boot from HPA., the only reason I got the boot was because I was anti PGC. Pike

Last edited by J Pike; 03-02-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:08 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by J Pike
If you dont like these threads dont read them!!
And the reason you dont see more threads in this forum by members from MD. and DE. is because they dont have very many hunters!!
And many of the hunters you do have are from PA. any way.
Face it, MD. residents would rather play soccer, lacrosse and attend Peta demostrations than go hunting!! Pike
They don't? Better keep that your little secret cause no-body else knows it. Ok, show me what you got big hunter.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
They don't? Better keep that your little secret cause no-body else knows it. Ok, show me what you got big hunter.
I grew up Hunting Baltimore/ Carrol and Queen Anne's and 80% + of the hunters I ran into were from PA.
What do you want me to show you? (I'll be your huckleberry, but im not a mind reader???) Pike

Last edited by J Pike; 03-02-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:17 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by J Pike
I grew up Hunting Baltimore/ Carrol and Queen Anne's and 80% of the hunters I ran into were from PA.
What do you want me to show you? (I'll be your huckleberry, but im not a mind reader???) Pike
I live in Carroll and own my own land, and have two leases in Queen Annes, and had leases in Dorchester, and never once ran into a PA hunter.

Only place I ran into PA hunters was when I hunted Penalton and Hardy Counties in WV. But PA hunters just wanted to drive deer and I had enough of that.

You felt the need to say all people in MD are in this and that. Show us all what a top hunter you are. Show us some Pope and Youngs.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Herenis last 3 bucks. But dont know what this proves??Pike
Old 03-02-2010, 08:24 PM
bigcountry

Nice buck, just wanted to make sure you guys actually hunt. Because the ring leaders for this PA cryin on this forum don't want to talk hunting, just want to sit here and cry and moan. Just curious.

Last edited by bigcountry; 03-02-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 03-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.