Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article >

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Old 03-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Imagine that, another PA Game post. Guys, have you ever thought of giving this forum a rest. So we can see other things than PA and the PGC? I mean seriously, enough already. I get it, your not happy. But why ruin this forum so no-one else wants to post something about MD, or DE, or whatever.
Well go post something. Just don't expect it to stay on top of the board for a week or two with two to three replys in six months.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Banned

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/248907

P.J. Reilly was the author.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Banned

"Imagine that, another PA Game post. Guys, have you ever thought of giving this forum a rest. So we can see other things than PA and the PGC? I mean seriously, enough already. I get it, your not happy. But why ruin this forum so no-one else wants to post something about MD, or DE, or whatever."
Quitcher whining. You wanna post? Noones stopping you. You were ignored the first time you whined I guess you couldnt stand it? I guess you are just waiting for all the Pa threads to stop before you start filling up the board eh?? IVe seen periods where this place has slowed to a crawl with hardly and posts at all. Where was your input and interest then? There are tons and tons of other forums on this board, you dont have to participate in any you dont like.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bluebird2
I challenge you to name the PA only sites,other than HPA, that have shut down the most extreme of the basher crowd. The simple fact is there are no sites that restrict discussions to hunting just in PA,so once again you are WRONG!!!!!

BTW, are you trying to hijack this thread like bigcountry?

HuntingPA does not silence the PGC bashers. People may disagree with you there but no ones view is silenced unless they begin personal attacks on other members.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by moosemike
HuntingPA does not silence the PGC bashers. People may disagree with you there but no ones view is silenced unless they begin personal attacks on other members.

So why haven't they banned RSB,who is the master at personal attacks?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

Btb says: Because most PA only sites have shut down the most extreme of the basher crowd. Dont misunderstand, they allow debate but when the posts get as extreme as they often do here, it gets shut down or cleaned up

Lemme get this straight, YOU are complaining about moderation here? You are complaining about "extreme" unacceptable postings?? My gawd man, thats down-right hilarious.

As for you untrue statement, go over to hpa. Even on that highly moderated and biased site, the dam holding back the flood finally burst and so many have jumped off the band wagon, and there are 10X as many antideer plan posts as there are here.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 03-02-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

I know what you're saying, RSB has come after me a time or two. He seems to know where the line is and he doesn't cross it. At least not enough to get suspended.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Banned

"HuntingPA does not silence the PGC bashers."

They most certainly do and have for years since the ownership change, and thats a well known fact...no reason to even argue in attempt at damage control. That cats been out of the bag for a long time now.

It has changed currently since some of the "good ol boys" are no longer sipping the cool-aid and too many people are complaining to boot all at once! lol.

Muttley...bowbum...shooter....several others... Have complete immunity and have personally attacked other members for years on a daily basis.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
"HuntingPA does not silence the PGC bashers."

They most certainly do and have for years since the ownership change, and thats a well known fact...no reason to even argue in attempt at damage control. That cats been out of the bag for a long time now.

It has changed currently since some of the "good ol boys" are no longer sipping the cool-aid and too many people are complaining to boot all at once! lol.

Muttley...bowbum...shooter....several others... Have complete immunity and have personally attacked other members for years on a daily basis.

Muttley? Really? come on now. I'd give you John S., but Muttley?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Banned

he he he, how could i ever have forgotten John S? lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.