Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
This season so far >

This season so far

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

This season so far

Old 12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Thought it was funny too even iff'n no one asked

Good to see you on here Rich! How ya been?

Passed some small bucks early and put a couple of does in the freezer. one from a timber co DMAP in 2F and one from near home. Looking forward to late archery season. My late season sweet spots are looking good.

Took a heavy horned 10 and a big coyote out in the midwest with the bow but busted out there with the gun.

Hey thanks BT.Been doing pretty good.The deer season was slow but in the end I took a buck I normally would pass on.I was freezing my weinkie off that evening and decided I didn't wanna hunt rifle this year.
Missed quite a few grouse but am looking foreward to meeting Doug and show him how it's done.
Miss grouse that is.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck the second season BT.I'll be waiting for those pics.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
So a great white hunter like you thinks the season is just fine when he couldn't harvest a decent buck during 6 weeks of archery and 2 weeks of the concurrent season? Don't you have anything better to do than than look for a new decoration for your wall?
Gee, who peed in your cheerios? Couldn't harvest a decent buck? I guess that depends on your definition of decent. If AR legal is "decent" by your standards, I havent harvested one yet because I chose to let some "decent" bucks walk. 5 to be exact. (unless you want me to count the ones I saw in a 3 point area too) And yes, my season is going just fine thank you!

Don't you have anything better to do than than look for a new decoration for your wall?
Uh, no. I can't think of anything I like doing better than that. Filling the freezer with venison does come close though!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by germain
Good luck the second season BT.I'll be waiting for those pics.
Thanks Rich! I bet I can miss more grouse than you can!! I'm an expert at that!!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you on welfare,unemployment compensation, disability or independently wealthy?
Old 12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd love to know where a grouse lived, the only birds we have here have hooked beaks.

I hear they taste just like chicken but the dog refuses to pick them up.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
Are you on welfare,unemployment compensation, disability or independently wealthy?

All of the above but the really big bucks come from selling dope!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bawanajim
all of the above but the really big bucks come from selling dope!

nyuk nyuk nyuk!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those grouse are some good eating Jim.All white meat.My son got three so far this year but for me to eat some he'd like to see a contribution from me.LOL
Old 12-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by germain
Those grouse are some good eating Jim.All white meat.My son got three so far this year but for me to eat some he'd like to see a contribution from me.LOL

I have no problem paying for good info.

The dogs starting to look at the cat funny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.