Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Greed wins in PA >

Greed wins in PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Greed wins in PA

Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Buck Hunter 1
Show me where the Xbow manufacturers were the main support for this?????
Open up your 2009-10 Hunting Digest. Turn to very first page inside cover, now turn one more to page 4 Enough said! If you can't see it for what it is it is only because you choose not to. Four of the first 4 ads for "specific" merchandise are what???? Crossbows! Yeah! there was NO Incentive from the Manufacturers, you are so full of crap!
Where is your manufacturers, don't they support your rights to hunt?
They support whatever policy they will benefit most from and right now that would be What????
Crossbows! How many hunters do you know received a call from Barnett, Excaliber, Inferno or Parker prior to them deciding to push for the inclusion of this new weapon which they will make more money from [And, Let me say it Again] those who have always had the opportunity to hunt archery but have always chosen not to because of whatever reason now wanting to take advantage of an easier method of hunting which is as far from being archery as one can get while still using a string to launch the projectile. That is where there similarity in weapon design ends.
Please don't go there. Guess I'll buy another dog and grouse hunt some more, maybe a beagle for bunnies. Oh that's right I shouldn't interfere w/ your Bow hunt..........Please! There you go, get your minions together and have the BOC throw out the small game hunters, that's your next crowd to attack for wanting to be in the woods w/ you.
I also small game hunt and do this just as often as I deer hunt but not to the extent that I consume my life with the management of "bunnies and grouse" like I do deer. I do not have a problem with a specific game hunter. I have a problem with guys who have no consideration for others and feel they can impose themselves on anyone at any time and always at the cost of others. Don't try to include small game hunters into your "victim" mentality or victim numbers so you feel less alone. Quit crying! Quit attacking everyone else who doesn't agree with you. We have every right to voice our views as you do especially since we who opposed the inclusion of xbows were the majority.

For a third time.... Be Grateful for what you got, it's better than you had. HAPPY TIMES!!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wll def. be purchasing the license this year!!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by White-tail-deer
It's got to suck if you ran out and bought a crossbow! I'd be pretty upset right now if I did!!

why would you be upset The good pgc book say xbows are legal this year. so anyone that has bought one can use it.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Banned

"Corn08- you are right it is a circus but mainly from the BOC not including the new members, in a way I feel bad for them. They still got to deal w/ the scratch your back if you scratch mine crew. It would be nice if we could fire some of these clowns in the circus. Wasn’t that done before ?"

Yes, that has been done. Unfortunately the only one that can do it is the governor, . And being the head of dcnr, the only way that will ever happen is if commissioners are overly vocal and critical of the deer plan and not fall in line with their econut counterparts on the board. Thats exactly what happened to commissioner Venesky. He was made an example of. He was very outspoken and critical on the direction of the deerless plan and so was removed by Governor Ridge, who never publicly gave a reason, although it was well known why. Although he did say something in regards to Venesky not being conducive to moving Pa forward in "a positive direction". (Positive? I guess that depends on who you ask lol) Around the time of his dismissal they brought in Pallone and Schleiden and that meant bad news for Pa hunters. They, part of the antideer majority on the board then proceeded to later oust Tom Boop from his position as president of the board, because he was outspoken against the deer program and requested an audit. He wouldve likely been removed, had it not been for Venesky having been removed earlier on and the agency began losing credibility and lots of people having cried foul afterwards.

The wrong guys are targeted for political repercussion. If there had ever been a single ounce of justice, Pallone and Schleidens terms wouldnt have ended recently, theyd have been shown the door very early in their term, and given sportsmen of our state satisfaction and trust in the pgc system. Now its nothing more than a joke. The appointment process etc.... All one big politics filled joke.

...But of course Pgc is an "independant agency"...its all about herd health. It isnt political. lmao.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 07-10-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

It seems anything politics is bad news for the citizens
Old 07-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

4evrhtn
Be grateful for what I got????? Thank you again for letting me in the woods sir. 3rd time, so what? It is a problem for small gamers, heck you attacked a Xbow issue now you are creeping up on the small gamers.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Typical Buck

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/239737
Old 07-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

http://www.timesleader.com/sports/ou...n__on-target_p
Old 07-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by PA GOBBLER
Greed wins! Sorry for the X-bow people. I feel the BOC just hurt the GC
PA GOBBLER, No the resource and 90 + % of the hunters of PA. wins!! Pike
Old 07-13-2009, 02:41 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by J Pike
PA GOBBLER, No the resource and 90 + % of the hunters of PA. wins!! Pike
Nice spin! But show me where biologists are saying that. Show me where that has happened in other states. It’s plain and simple it’s nothing but greed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.