Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Marcia Bonta

Old 03-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

I won't accuse you of not holding your own, RSB...but I'd say Gino showing up as soon as we started bashing on ecoweenies was more than coincidental. You know they're getting desperate when they send in the third string defense!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t figure I have been beat up at all. In fact I figure I have done far more then just hold my own and pulled far ahead of the handful of nay-sayers that repeatedly post your type of nonsense.
But , I noticed you had no rebuttal to my reply where I proved it was increased allocations and harvests that exceeded recruitment that reduced the herd in 2G. But, I am not surprised since some guys will never admit they were wrong,even when it is blatantly obvious to everyone else.

BTW, there is a long list of things you were wrong about in the past, but i won't repeat it.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WV Gino

Jeff jeff jeff

where do I begin.

>Gino is just pissed because he got PUNK*D by the PGC and the Audubon Soc. and it took years for him to realize it!!

I am a happy guy. So far I still don't realize I have been PIKED by the GC or TAS.

>Its very funny how Gino came back from his family vacation to the OBX. last summer and made a post on HuntingPA.com crying how he couldnt go surf fishing!!

I don't go to the beach in the summer. Too many people for me and the fishing is no good. I go in the fall. See the photo below. New beach buggy on it's maiden voyage to the mecca of East coast surf fishing, Cape Point.
Does it look like my ability to drive and fish on the beach was hurt by TAS last year?

>Dont worry Gino you cant help your just a DWEEB that can only use his big mouth from behind the safety of his PC. lmao!!

Sorry, I am an ass in real life as well.

>By the way guys Gino even stated on HuntingPA.com that he would support the Audubon Soc. if they tried to get Dove hunting banned in PA.

Looks like Jeff has been holding out the good stuff on the rest of us. I love dove, wraped with half a piece of bacon and cooked on the grill. My problem with dove hunting is finding a place within an hours drive where there are any.

WV Gino

Gino glad to see you found a place on the OBX where the Audubon Soc.
hasnt got surf fishing banned yet!!! Still you have to admit nothing beats surf fishing on Hatteras island.
Here is a link to your thread on HuntingPA.com.Pike

Gino's thread

Gino's thread #2
Old 03-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

ORIGINAL: Maverick 1

You really are too much D ick. Are you trying to convince me or yourself that you are holding your own?

Not trying to convince anyone. Just pointing out the way things appear to me, partly due to some of the pm’s I have received from some of the people that almost never post on the site but obviously read it.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Do you care to share some of them? Perhaps you could do a little cutting and pasting.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Typical Buck

C'mon guys. Some of Audubon's members are hunters and fishermen, just like you and I. It's just that their all idiots for thinking Audubon shares the same values, and isn't one of the biggest antihunting groups out there, not to mention one of the most dangerous. You see, with PETA and the HSUS, they openly declare their antihunting garbage. Audubon is a poser, same with the Sierra club and even SCI. Sure, you enjoy watching the songbirds at your feeder in the morning, so do I. But do a little research onwhere your dues money is going, and their long range objectives and you can see the big picture. Sadly, it appears some among our ranks either are too blind to see it, or are a part ofthe deceptionthemselves!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:32 AM

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County

Old 03-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Banned

"Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t figure I have been beat up at all."

You're right RSB. You have been VERY truthful, never proven wrong, always admitting when you are wrong, and havent made any false claims...

.........LMAO!!

I don't know if Ive EVER seen anyone beaten so badly in debate! (LOL) I give you credit for sticking with it. Though I do find your denial funny. Kinda remindsme of a boxing match where the guy is eating punchafter punch, both eyes swollen shut...blood running from the nose and mouth, out on his feet...Then gets mad at the referee forstopping it, saying he was fine and coulda won! (LOL) [:-]

Old 03-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t figure I have been beat up at all."

You're right RSB. You have been VERY truthful, never proven wrong, always admitting when you are wrong, and havent made any false claims...

.........LMAO!!

I don't know if Ive EVER seen anyone beaten so badly in debate! (LOL) I give you credit for sticking with it. Though I do find your denial funny. Kinda remindsme of a boxing match where the guy is eating punchafter punch, both eyes swollen shut...blood running from the nose and mouth, out on his feet...Then gets mad at the referee forstopping it, saying he was fine and coulda won! (LOL) [:-]

You and the people like you just don’t get it though. It isn’t you, or the people like you, we are trying to educate, I know that is a hopeless cause since you’ve proven it time again, it is the multitudes of readers that do have enough commonsense to accept facts and logic that count.

All I do is use you nay-sayers as the platform to get the correct information out there for those with sufficient brain cells to put things together toward a logical conclusion. I know some will never get it, but others will and they are the ones that really matter for the future. They are the ones that will keep tipping the scale that will continue to allow for sound scientific deer management into the future.

The day of hunters demanding more deer then the habitat can support are hopefully over forever. It was that type of management that got us to the point so many areas can’t support more deer. More and more hunters are now seeing that is true so the future looks brighter all the time.

I actually believe you nay-sayers posting the nonsense you do has actually been helping us do a better job of getting the correct information out there in a format that logical people can absorb and understand.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 03-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

You really are too much D ick. Are you trying to convince me or yourself that you are holding your own?

Not trying to convince anyone. Just pointing out the way things appear to me, partly due to some of the pm’s I have received from some of the people that almost never post on the site but obviously read it.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Do you care to share some of them? Perhaps you could do a little cutting and pasting.

Here are a few that were still easy to locate. All from people that rarely, if ever post.

“You do a good job with his stupidity though and I enjoy your posts, so please hang in there, there are those of us who beleive things are headed in the right direction.”
……………………………….............. .................................................. ................................
“I've been following your posts on this website and HPA for a while now. Very informative.”
……………………………….............. .................................................. ................................
“I wish I could get to one of your habitat tours but it is pretty far away. What are some things I could look for as far as good habitat vs bad habitat in my area of XXXXXX County? Specifically SGL XX.

I commend you for the work you have been doing. Keep it up.

Thanks,”
Old 03-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Banned

"All I do is use you nay-sayers as the platform to get the correct information out there for those with sufficient brain cells to put things together toward a logical conclusion. "

Funny thing is, those "with sufficient brain cells" don't NEED your input. Theyalready know this plan is a sham. They also can see how funny it is when claim after claim of yours is shredded, and you continue to preach, based on absolutely nothing, since whatever little argument you have attempted, has been completely debunked. Btw, dont even pretend to ever speak for the hunters of our state, because you dont represent us. You represent ecoweineys and everything that is currently wrong with the system. From your anti-deer sentiment, to your antihunter rhetoric for years, which you've also recently displayed on this very site not very long ago...[:'(]

"The day of hunters demanding more deer then the habitat can support are hopefully over forever."

Ibelieve they are. The majority does not want more deerthan the habitatcan LEGITIMATELYsupport, myself included. They/we want the herd responsibly managed at the appropriate level, not where we are now, and they alsowould liketo have pgc quit lying to us andquit selling us down the river for the ecoextremists and timber.

Notgonna EVER happen with aconstantly stacked boc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.